Mudvayne

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by arT saveS, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

It was the same here in India.Only recently they started stocking their albums.Ofcourse I downloaded L.D 50 3 years back

...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

Chad Gray- talented singer- huge vocal range. It sounds like 5 different singers in one man... but Chad is still a funny name.

Anyways, I love "L.D. 50" and I love "Lost And Found", but I don't really like "The End Of All Things To Come" other than the song "Not Falling".
    The lyrics on "Lost And Found" aren't as good as the ones on "L.D. 50", but I like the vocals/music better.

All things considered, greatest alternative/heavy metal band EVER.

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

pretty much the same opinion.Chad can really sing so he should do that more often

Link

Link lolwut

Every other Mudvayne song.

2nd favorite band. They were amazing to start out, and with each new album they grow and get better. Lost and Found was the highlight of my 2005, along with Audioslave's 'Out Of Exile'. They are near perfect live. Ryan is the best bassist I know of. Chad is the best metal vocalist I know of.

Jumbled thoughts, I know.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

This thread was over a year old before you posted in it. You're not supposed to post in threads over 30 days old without a post. Please read the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.