Music Muse - The Resistance Extended

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Søuł, Jul 22, 2015.

Søuł

Søuł As rogue as they come

[​IMG]

It's been quite some time since my last extended album, which was The Hunting Party Extended. The gears are turning again. I'm back.

After almost a year's hiatus, I think it's time to return to all I know: extending shit. This project started all the way back in summer 2014, fresh off of finishing The Hunting Party. I began in August with two tracks, before ultimately dropping it for a few months. I returned to it in October, but, sure enough, the project once again quickly fell under the radar. Finally, in June of this year, I was ready to really take hold of this project. After appreciating Muse MUCH more than I did a year ago, I finally was able to get what I needed to work on the album. After two month's work, and a year in the making, I can finally present you all with The Resistance Extended.

[youtube]TAM9d6IhZY8[/youtube]​

TRACKLIST:
    1. Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 1: (Overture) (Extended) [5:06]
    2. Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 2: (Cross-Pollination) (Extended; Drones Outro) [4:21]
    3. Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 3: (Redemption) (Extended) [5:21]
    4. Unnatural Selection (DTS Intro; Ext. Bridge, Ext. Outro) [8:37]
    5. I Belong To You (Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix) (Piano Intro, Piano Outro) [7:53]
    6. Undisclosed Desires (Synth Intro; Choir Bridge; Synth Outro) [6:23]
    7. Resistance (Ext. Intro; Guitar Outro) [6:47]
    8. Guiding Light (JFK Intro; Ext. Bridge; Defected Outro) [5:57]
    9. MK Ultra (Synth Jam Intro; Ext. Bridge; Township Rebellion Outro) [6:57]
    10. United States Of Eurasia (+ Collateral Damage) (Piano Intro; Ext. Outro w/ Guitar) [9:42]
    11. Uprising (Universe Intro; Psycho Bridge; Ext. Outro) [9:00]
    Total: 1:16:15
    Sample: 29:45

DOWNLOADS
    Full Album
    5-Track Sample

BONUS: Check out my one-man band cover of 'Uprising'!
    [youtube]s4f_VJU1n4I[/youtube]

Get ready, lot's of stuff if coming your way. For the Muse fans, Drones Extended may be coming to you in the near future. And for all of you Linkin Park fans (which almost all of you are), be prepared for the MALL Extended EP. Check out the rest of my musical projects in my main thread.​

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    Søuł

Søuł As rogue as they come

Sorry for the delay! Full album out now!