My Chemical Romance

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by The Joker, Aug 9, 2006.

Viper62

Viper62 Well-Known Member

in a way youre right, the ghost of you was so good but humor in a clip is very important to me, so therefore

*AloneInHerDarkRoom*

*AloneInHerDarkRoom* Well-Known Member

Ghost of You always made me laugh. Well, not the whole video, just the part when Mikey dies. When Mikey got shot, the way he fell looked so fake. And then when he's on the ground, Ray "tries" to help him. But I don't get why Mikey decided to walk in the middle of them shooting. So in the end, I didn't feel bad when he died. I laughed. And I still laugh when I see the video

But Helena was awesome. I loved that video. I still do

Last edited: Sep 29, 2006
    Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Heaven Help Us, the B-Side that was on the Welcome to the Black Parade single, is awesome. At the beginning, you can definitely hear a Muse influence and the lyrics seemed to have been bettered from what Gerard wrote on Three Cheers. If a song like this doesn't make the CD, I can't wait to hear what did.

EDIT: http://store.wbr.com/store/product....usic&mscssid=RWW11EM3BKV18PG4LJ8D9LW3FA500439

Go there if you want to hear 30 second clips of all the songs on The Black Parade.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
    Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Just a little update. Magazines have started reviewing the album now and so far:

Kerrang: 4 K's
    NME: 9/10
    Blender: 4.5/5 (and Album of the Year)
    Total Guitar: 9/10