Music My instrumental ''Album '' - A Throne Under Fire

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Duragon, Mar 10, 2015.

Duragon

Duragon Well-Known Member

So a little time ago, I made a music thread about some newbie stuff in Stagelight.
    So the past half year/year I've been creating certain tracks wich are all themed after something with Lords and Kings.
    Now i have 11 instrumental tracks, creating a demo album wich i call ''A Throne Under Fire''

I'm pretty proud of what I've made , even tho it's not ''pro'' work.
    All made with stagelight, a Midi-keyboard and an USB to Jack cable to record guitars and such.

So here are the 11 Instrumental tracks.

https://soundcloud.com/tonyboy_91/sets/a-throne-under-fire

Tracklist with description:
    1: A Lord's Letter - A Piano and synth driven atmospheric track. Wich I originally imagined to be like a movie soundtrack

2: Dome Of Trust - A calm atmospheric synth track, just to set a dreamy yet sad mood.

3: Hills Of Wind - An Ukulele experiment, which starts out calm, with tribe-ish drums, on goes into a distorted ukulele sound.

4: Kill'em With Our Royal Hands - A more aggressive ''rap-ish'' track, drowned in a glitch effect, distorted piano and calm-ish chorus.

5: Rebellion Order - A more generic rock track, that starts out calm with piano, organ and a chip synth.
    And expands to a more aggresive (nu-metal?)-ish track.

6: Chamber Of Regret - A track based very much upon depression, an atmospheric, thougtfull sound wich builds up to some light distorted guitars, making a emotionfull-scene.

7: A Modern Ruler - A very Linkin Park demo inspired track, with a repeating guitar tossed into other instruments making a dark semi-gritty feel to it.

8: A King's Heart In Vain - May be one of the first real guitar driven tracks i've made
    A light pop-rock styled track. Trying to make it sound as ''real'' as possible with gived equipment.

9: Ballet, Ashes, Fire - Also a result of depression, made with a music-box styled synth, and easy guitars.

10: Revisit The Hills Of Wind - A Remix of track 3. Starting in style of Requiem For A Dream.
    It builds up with distorted ukulele sounds, but still remains calm all the way.

11: The Dream - A pure Synth/piano/organ track, with many builds up, and a dream atmospheric feel to it. Loved working on this, and had this sound going on repeat for hours. Playing around with sounds various sections of the track.

Hope you guys like it! I would really appritate some feedback, both here and on the my soundcloud page.

Now, I'm currently making more tracks as always. Into a more chaotic themed ''album''

Thanks in advance guys! <3
    ~Duragon

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
    Shmoanator

Shmoanator Guest

Don't have time to listen to it right now, but I'll definitely give it a listen as soon as I'm able! The descriptions have me very intrigued.

Duragon

Thanks man :)

Duragon