My LP Concert Experience (Videos)

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Cure4TheItch, Jun 11, 2011.

Cure4TheItch

Cure4TheItch I fuck up everything I see, fighting in futility.

So I went to the LP concert in Tampa this past January, and it was the greatest night of my life! I was pretty much front row, only one skinny person was in between me and the barricade. I took some video, but had some issues with uploading it, and then the sound. Now, slowly but surely, I'll be posting those videos in this thread with the downloadable audio from the show. I can't wait until I finally get to "In The End", in which Mike Shinoda gets into the crowd RIGHT ABOVE ME. SERIOUSLY.

Anyways, here's the first video I got to upload, the 2nd half of W&K, with the first part of Papercut I'll keep updating this thread once I upload more.

[YOUTUBE]mpxPwakozew[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5PBOgSsQFok[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZUIT2HvoFic[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]fFh0sFqUSSw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]z9PO780E4f4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZdleeeXQqx4[/YOUTUBE]

Some of you may remember Chester tweeting about a fan who pinched his nerve trying to rip the bracelet off of his wrist....well, here's video of that very incident! It happened right in front of me!
    [YOUTUBE]Ho8dNB8G7sY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]k44-q6IP_K8[/YOUTUBE]

And here it is, my favorite moment of my life thus far, my encounter with Mike Shinoda during In The End.
    [YOUTUBE]05EZ82puWAk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
    BlackedOut

BlackedOut Zero

Nice videos

Edit: Wow, Chester looked super serious when he was telling that fan to let go. :lol:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
    Cure4TheItch

Cure4TheItch I fuck up everything I see, fighting in futility.

You should see the tweet he sent out right after the show...he said he got a pinched nerve because of her and called her an asshole lol

Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

:lol:

I remember reading that tweet. He was pissed. :lol:

tROCKS24

tROCKS24 Banned

Road 2 revolution :) aug 2008, stl most money I ever spent & was well worth it! :) $245 bucks with a bam!! Hit it with a pho-anx,ah once said phoenix yrs ago haha true all true 2 :lol: it was my 1st.. Rock concert 2!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011