My 'Mark The Graves' remix and greetings

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by DracuFrankenWolf, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    DracuFrankenWolf

DracuFrankenWolf Banned

So let's see...

Um, how should I introduce myself?

Side note: Please read everything before commenting, because it’s important –ish.
    Hi, I'm 17 years old and in my 4th year of High School. I've been a fan of Linkin Park for a few years now. I recently heard the LP Association fan remix album titled "Reliving Things" and since then, I was like "oh boy this seems like a cool place" so I wanted to sign up to see for myself. This looks like an organized place for Linkin Park fans to hang out and worth staying. The same goes for VISCERA. A lot of the songs from the remix album inspired me to make Linkin Park remixes and music.

Some stuff you should know about me:

- I’ve been to a band concert before but not a LP one (I wish I been to a LP one)
    - I have a weird taste in music
    - I prefer minor songs because they appeal to me better
    - I played piano up to level 7 and then I stopped.
    - I’m a pretty outspoken person and I talk a lotta game
    - I personally love Mtn Dew as a drink (I consider it my all-time favorite) and I might even drink it more than water
    - I wear my hoodie a lot
    - I go a little crazy about stuff sometimes but I do my best to change that

So yeah, I think I'm outta stuff to say, for now. Hello, everyone! Are y’all ready for the killer secret you’ve been waiting for?

Well, scroll down.

Guys, I lied. I'm not actually new. I actually had an account on this forum before.
    Before you ask, yes, it’s true. I am LazorCozmic. But please, PLEASE, to Mods/Admins, if you're reading this, I beg you. I know I’ve had about a million chances, but just a million chances and one more. Please accept me. Please don’t make me feel like I typed all of this for nothing. Don't ban me now, because I'm affirmative that I won't use profanity or disrespect any other LPA members in any way from now on. I made a promise to myself and to the LPA community. I'll just stick to posting stuff in the "Your Projects" forum. I won't even post in the Random Chat forum or go on Shoutbox that much anymore. I will no longer be the asshole or postwhore that you knew me as. I might occasionally check up on the news stuff though. It's been barely a month but it felt like...much longer. The reason I finally decided to re-register was because this place is half my life. So I wanna thank you guys, and I wanna personally apologize to all of the people I hurt. That's the tail end of it. I hope you accept my apology and then everything can go back to normal as if I were new. Just pretend I'm new. Not gonna lie, I kinda missed everyone. Feel free to gimme a warm welcome back (which I doubt you will). But again, I still thank those of you for even taking the time to read this. Thank you guys in advance. I decided to change for the better.

Yours Truly,
    Neil (alias LazorCozmic)

For the record, here’s my Mark the Graves Remix, (Should've finished it on Friday the 13th) Anyways, I hope you give it a listen.
    https://soundcloud.com/lazor-cozmic/linkin-park-mark-the-graves-lazorcozmic-remix

Also, I’m working on my Hunting Party remix EP.
    And it’s also Friday the 13th, haha! (No, I did not choose this date just to re-register for LPA.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.