Music My New EP: Graffiti Dialogue Catalog

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by BrandonR24, Jul 25, 2013.

BrandonR24

BrandonR24 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, just wanted to show off my new EP! Well its not super new, but close.
    I do these on occasion for fun, this time I was able to have Misha Cordon (She's kind of known for doing some LP covers on YouTube and many others check her out!) on a track and I thought it turned out great! Only thing I wish I could do is Mix. But here's the best I could do with it!

http://brandonrandolph.bandcamp.com/album/graffiti-dialogue-catalog-ep

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

The production is awesome! Graffiti Dialogue Catalog is my fave. All tracks are good. The Moment sounds a lot like Crazy In Love by Beyonce, and To Me You're Dead's chorus is really similar to Imagine Dragons' Demons chorus. Just a few things I noticed. Anyway, big like. Keep it up!

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

I always feel as though independent rap never has enough energy behind the vocals. You've got a much better production than others I've heard, but I feel as though the rap could have more energy put behind it to make it just that bit stronger.

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

The audio quality is dope so I think you should invest a little money in getting an engineer to mix it for you, I feel like it could go to a whole new level if mixed properly. I felt like the rap could have been a little bit tighter on some tracks (I've got the same issue on my own tracks). Your flow on The Moment was good, I felt like that was the strongest track on there. If nothing try to get that one mixed, I feel like it too good of a track not to have a proper mix down. Pretty good job overall dude.

BrandonR24

BrandonR24 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments guys! Really appreciate the feedback!

MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Damn, is this all your own original production? Stuff is sick! I remember doing an acoustic cover of Waiting for the End similar to Misha's after seeing hers, and she was super nice and approved of it - she's an insanely talented singer.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013