My Tribute

Discussion in 'Chester Bennington' started by Ghoul, Aug 2, 2017.

Ghoul

Ghoul Member

I never thought a person who I never knew, or even spoken to would cause such an impact on me at the time of their death. I cannot claim that Chester or Linkin Park saved me, or helped me through any difficult times but what I can say is I loved their music and his voice, for reasons I am not entirely sure.

In 2014 I won a competition to take photos of Linkin Park at the second O2 Arena show. It was an end to a crazy weekend I had planned, Friday I saw Crossfaith in Birmingham, then Linkin Park in Manchester on Saturday then down to London for Linkin Park on the Sunday. Originally on the Monday of that weekend I was back in Birmingham to see The Pretty Reckless, that was until I won this competition so it was Linkin Park for a third night in a row and fourth time in a year as I caught them at Download Festival performing Hybrid Theory. It was my fifth time seeing the band overall at the time. my first being Birmingham 2010 where the closest I ever got to Chester was him grabbing my arm during In The End. My sixth time seeing Linkin Park was that final show that Chester would perform in Birmingham, although I would have seen them in Manchester as well had that one not been canceled.

I am still feeling a bit lost because of what is happened, but I wanted to share the images of Chester I took on that night in London back in 2014.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

King Mainos

King Mainos Member

Hey Guys, I made this video and music to remember Chester Bennington. More 2 come. Please subscribe if you want to see more and share this video. Leave a comment and free to share this forum on my youtube channel.