NASA: EmDrive may be real.

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Jesse, Feb 10, 2015.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

At its most simplest, it is a technology that theoretically allows for fuel-less engines within the depths of space that can significantly enhance space travel. Theoretically, it means that instead of taking 6 months to reach Mars, it can arrive within a week.

The technology allows for a vehicles speed to increase again and again up to an nth amount, meaning it can reach speeds much greater than any other object invented. Until recently it was thought that this technology was impossible, until last year when it was reported that it may have merit after all. NASA launched their own investigation and has concluded that show force measurements while the device is in a hard vacuum.

http://nextbigfuture.com/2015/02/more-emdrive-experiment-information.html?m=1

There was a lot of articles on it last year, I'm not really in the most opportune of situations to post them all at the moment, unfortunately.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Maybe Interstellarz will become a reality

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

Wow. I'm so happy that there are geniuses in the world to develop this technology. It really is astonishing when you step back and realize all the amazing things our race is capable of. Too much is focused on the negative. What's even more mind blowing is realizing all that is still unexplored.

thomaservine

thomaservine New Member

There is no doubt with passage of the time technology has to reached the people beyond social and economic bearer.