New Info

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Looks like the track descriptions we posted a few weeks ago were right again. In the recent issue of "Hammer", a German metal magazine, more info was revealed about 'Meteora' and it's specific tracks.

The first lyrics from Meteora that we know of were revealed in the 6 page article. In "Don't Stay", one sentence of it is "Forget our memories, possibilities." It may not be much, but i'm sure all Linkin Park fans would like to know every single detail about 'Meteora'.

Nobody's Listening is the "pure hip-hop track" that Mike talked about a few days ago, and the "pure electronical track" on 'Meteora' is "Session". Both songs do not feature guitars.

Also mentioned was the fact that Chester's singing and Brad's guitar playing blow everything away on 'Meteora'.

And finally, a quote from Chester: "My dreams came true. But the life, the reality, can't get pushed away. We sold millions of cd's, but that doesnt mean that my personal problems disappeared."

Thanks to Trumtram for posting this!

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

Sweet man, thanks for the info. Now I really can't wait to hear this album its gonna rule. It's col to hear that they experimented on a few tracks. By just doing a pure hip hop track and electronical track without guitars. Man, but the biggest track that I can't wait to hear is Breaking the Habbit just cause it was so hugely talked about by Chester. But ya man thanks for the details. B)

Shinoda45

Shinoda45 Guest

Does anyone think that the "Just drag it out, remember" from the first LPTV episode is going to a be a lyric? if you don't remmeber this, its when Mike and chester are in mikes recording studio and chester is singing while mike records it. it sounds awesome.
    Its just somethign to think about since we just learned a line from the first song on the album Dont Stay. Post back with your thoughts.

And also, in the same episode, towards the end it has Mike talking about how tight Rob is on practicing while the camera shows Rob playing to some music. it sounds liek somethign that COULD be breaking the habit, since the melody does sound a lot like how the band decribed the song. just another thought.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

according to Brad, "just drag it out, remember" is from a song called "A6" which will be on the LPU 2.0 cd. go join! maybe it's just a rumour someone started, i wans't in the chat.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

i'm really excited for mike's song, Nobody's Listening, and the whole album!! CAN'T WAIT!

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

thanks for the cool info........... :)
    lp2.0 rumour? i gotta check that out

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I wish it was March 25th. I really wanna hear this cd!

Rybullet

Rybullet Well-Known Member

it's about time we got some good news!!!!!!!!

Pinkin Lark

Pinkin Lark Prince of Persia.

i cant wait to hear breaking the habit!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.