New Linkin Park Fan Over Here

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by foofightersgroopie, Dec 1, 2005.

foofightersgroopie

foofightersgroopie Member

Hey yall, my name is :peace: Aimee Page. I live in Irving, Texas. Um... lets see what else... um oh, the guy Dj Ronin who says he is not obssesed... (HAHAHA YEA RIGHT!) That would me my brother/best friend, I have known him since the 7th grade. Anyway... he is the one that introduced me to LP and ok.... :blush: I have to admit.. I was a hatter... I did not like LP when they first came out... I was more in to Ozzy Osbourne, Rob Zombie, Marlyn Manson... and to change a lil pace... Foo Fighters and Weezer. So DJ burned me a CD of some of a couple of songs that he thought I would like... kinda like a Best of LP mix. Yea, so know I love them! YAY!
    If yall have any questions feel free to ask. I will try my best to answer any questions you may have about me.
    :pcwhack:

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Haha, that is one long ass name! :lol: Anyway, Hello Aimee & welcome to the boards. I'm Joe & I'll see you around. :thumbsup: Make sure you read the rules & you'll be fine. Later. :wave:

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Enjoy your stay an ask an admin to shorten your nickname :lol: .

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Hey I had to shorten your name cause it didn't fit on our forums. But I'm very glad you are embracing the ways of tha park.

Check out Fort Minor if you get the chance, that's Mike Shinoda's solo album and its pretty hot stuff. Welcome to LPA!

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

your damn right - welcome to LPA

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Welcome to the forums hun. You seem like a sweet person. :)

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Hey, welcome to the LPA! I'm...ummm.....also Joe... Enjoy the confusion :lol:

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

And oddly enough, just as I started reading your post, a Foo Fighters song [DOA] came on the radio.

Welcome to the crazy house, ermm, the Linkin Park Association forums, I mean. *whistles*

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

You seem like a nice person.

Welcome to the Linkin Park Association. Please, read the rules and have fun posting.

And as Derek said, do check out Fort Minor, which is Mike Shinoda's Solo Project. Great material.

See you around.

foofightersgroopie

lol Remember, that was just the first day. lol Yall have not met the reall me, lol DJ Ronin... said I had to be on my best behavior in here... so you may not be able to meet the real me. lol But this place looks like fun... so hey, I might just stick around. lol I will check out Fort Minor,sounds cool.
    OH MY GOD!!
    lol That happends to me alot. lol I love them! Dave(lead singer) SO HOT! lol, if yall have not checked them out yall should.(I know this is the LP form but still)DJ Ronin didnt think he would like think he would like them, but we me at the consert in dallas, when they were with Weezer (another awsome band) and he has loved them ever since. lol

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Ooooh baby, you might want to edit your last post in here..uhm..if you read the rules you might know what I mean..

Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

What marj said

Hey welcome to LPA here! have fun, remember to read the rules and guides and you will be just fine:thumbsup:.
    I'm Tom by the way^_^

foofightersgroopie

lol Oh sorry guys

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I think it only applys if it's directed towards LP. Although it is still quite annoying.:closedeye