New The Catalyst Preview on YouTube

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lp_mohd

lp_mohd Banned

i think The Catalyst will the worst song n the album

2. ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

[​IMG]

3. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

As a Zero Suit Samus player in Brawl, I approve this message.

4. Adam.

Adam. Well-Known Member

1) There was one major security breach in the more than one decade I've followed them.. and that's because some idiot left is prototype in a bar.
    2) Not talking about their computer security, just the company's security. I have friends inside of the company, it's top notch. One of my friends had to sign 38 NDA forms just to get in the door.
    3) They intentionally obfuscate, lie to their own employees to see where leaks come from and practice a number of other security/privacy techniques that our government hasn't seemed to dream of. 9 times out of 10 the only way we can find out what they're doing is because someone strong-arms a supplier into leaking something.

Their contest was truly brilliant. It's gonna be a bit harder to find legitimate versions of this song even if it does leak before august 2nd.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  5. ALivingGrudge

ALivingGrudge We are saints made of plaster.

Well, I guess you should've just called me out in your post to avoid the confusion :)

But seriously though, no matter how much you guys say you're open-minded (And I do believe most people around here are open-minded enough to handle a little bit of LP hate thrown around every once in a while), there are plenty of people who have been overreacting to my and several others' negative statements. Granted, most of those people are newcomers who are only here because of the ATS hype, but still.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that when I made that little rant, plenty of people agreed with me and understood where I was coming from. I know the last thing I should do is get snappy with The Moderator, but you seem to be the only one arguing against my case.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  6. Rosh

Rosh Well-Known Member

:thumbsup: Yes, if it was specifically directed at ALG, then say so. :)

I got you, ALG. I'm glad there are people who feel this way, though.

7. thor

thor Well-Known Member

come on its a 30 sec clip, it cant be the worst

8. SamohtCela

SamohtCela The Only Thing That's Worse Than One is None

This song is going to kick major ass! The preview clips are making me so much more pumped for this song. The best part is that "The Cataylst" comes out on the day after my birthday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.