New Video Plans Revealed

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jan 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

MTV.com has posted new information on the upcoming next video from "Meteora". So far, all that's known is that the video will be done in hand-drawn animation straight from the mind of Linkin Park DJ/video director Joseph Hahn, and will feature the band in custom-fit costumes. But in contrast to vocalist Chester Bennington's claim that "Breaking The Habit" will be the new single during his last LinkinPark.com chat, MTV says the band are very tight-lipped on confirming the next single's title. Even management and publicists didn't know as of Wednesday. Keep checking back for new information as it's released.

The article also talks with Phoenix and Mike about Mr. Hahn's feature film debut as director of China Mieville's "King Rat". Phoenix thinks Hahn will start shooting the film next summer.

For the full article, click here.

Thanks to R. Diddy and Hit The Floor for the news!

EvolutionaryFuse

EvolutionaryFuse Ambient

an animated video will be excelent,

PTS.OF.ATHRTY was incredible but to see a cartoon animated video gives joe and mike so much to work with to capture what the video is all about.
    i cant wait to see the end result

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

This is interesting...

If it IS Breaking the Habit, then I hope it fits better with the song than what PTS.OF.ATHRTY did.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

i admire joe and mikes work on the album covers and i thin this will be a great way for joe hahn to express himself, through music and his artwork! bring on the video! ^_^ cannot wait man!

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Ummm Mike did the albums covers. Joe just did the distorted baby picture for the HTEP cover.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

This is scaring me :unsure: . I hope it is BTH

For some reason I imagine this video to be something like "Girls not grey" by AFI :wth:

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

this seems diferent, cant wait

Super Xero

Super Xero Well-Known Member

See? Told ya Chester might have said it was going to be 'Breaking The Habit" to throw people off. Sounds pretty cool. Very confused as to what it's going to be..it could end up being BTH anyway.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I agree.

I think I'm one of the few people in the world who kept the fact that Chester was lying in the back of my mind.

EvolutionaryFuse

EvolutionaryFuse Ambient

Ummm Mike did the albums covers. Joe just did the distorted baby picture for the HTEP cover. [/b][/quote]
    yer mike did the HTEP and HT covers

Omar A

I agree.

I think I'm one of the few people in the world who kept the fact that Chester was lying in the back of my mind. [/b][/quote]
    Chester might have lied to us. But even Mike confirmed it in this radio interview. It was this guy who called and asked Mike about what he has to say about BTH being a single or something.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

At first I was sure it was real, but thinkin a bit about it I became less sure about it... The fact that he lied to keep the "punch" is very possible.

EvolutionaryFuse

EvolutionaryFuse Ambient

its a possability, but i think they will release BTH, i have never knoe LP to lie

crazy_caos

crazy_caos Well-Known Member

ok, first I don't understand, is BTH the next single? so why an animated video for this song, i think it will be cool an animated video if it was for a song like Don't Stay or Figure.09, but for BTH I don't think so, don't get me wrong, I think Mike and Joe are awesome artist, I think they do a great job, but I think that a video for BTH shouldn't be animated.

slammer800

slammer800 Banned

An animated video will be kind of wierd in my opinion. It reminds me of the Korn video of Right Now. THat video SUCKS!

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

[​IMG]
    Look at their faces. They cant be all goofy looking if its Breaking The Habit. ;)

edit: Projekt Rev 2004 (w00t) woo hoo!!!
    (i saw this on MTV2 last night that was funny)

Caitlin

Caitlin Guest

it's going to be animated...that's..great? I'm sort of hesitant about this now. I'm thinking an animated video for BTH would be..odd. Whatever. Their call, I'll see what they come up with for whichever video it is that they use when it comes out.

Ander

well we dont really know if its breaking the habit. i bet mike told chester to say it just to get the fans in an uproar about what he previously said relating to releasing the song as a single.

Omar A

well we dont really know if its breaking the habit. i bet mike told chester to say it just to get the fans in an uproar about what he previously said relating to releasing the song as a single. [/b][/quote]
    it wasn't only Chester that said BTH is gonna be a single. Even Mike confirmed it in a radio show. Why would any one lie on the radio?

Ander

it wasn't only Chester that said BTH is gonna be a single. Even Mike confirmed it in a radio show. Why would any one lie on the radio? [/b][/quote]
    well he could have said it himself for the same reason. and no, lie, not a lie, a joke.
    edit: 'lie' makes them sound like bad people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.