New Video Plans Revealed

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jan 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Toast

Toast Ambient

i dont think it will be BTH, animated, LP in custom clothes doesn't sound like BTH, maybe it actually will be Dont Stay or hopefully Hit the Floor... either way, it'll be a cool video ;)

akorch16

akorch16 Active Member

i doubt warner brothers would care whats being said on the lp messageboards. as for my opinion, i think the video will definetely be for breaking the habit, and it will be an amazing video

edit: linkin park is not under warner brothers thumb, they cant make mike or phoenix say what they want to

LpgirlNiNeTeEn

LpgirlNiNeTeEn Member

Ok heres something i noticed
    I knew Chester had said BTH would be a single, so when that Radio Interview with Mike came on, I listened to it. A guy called up and asked if BTH would indeed be a single. Mike swayed off the topic a bit, but he said something like "Yeah, so we'll be releasing that in the future". He NEVER said it would be next.
    And yeah, I know that is a whole lot of singles off of a cd, but we dont know for sure how many there will be.
    So i dont think they ever really CONFIRMED it as the NEXT SINGLE.

Personally, I kinda want the different interpretations of the song to not be changed by a video. And I think a harder song, like Lying From You or Don't Stay or Figure 0.9 would be cool. But ANY song that they choose will rock and i will totally support them in whatever they decide to do. Maybe they'll surprise us with something like Nobody's Listening, which would be awesome too.

We just dont know yet.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

My opinion and thoughts :D

When Mike told everybody at the concert last summer that the next single would be Numb. NOBODY HERE AT THE LPA BELEAVED ME WHEN I TOLD ALL OF YOU :angry: yea thats right you know who you all are but I was right and if Mike didnt lie to us back then I dont think hes lieing about the next single being BTH. I also think that this will be the last video for this CD becouse there doing some major touring starting soon and doing another one I think would be pointless. I think that this BTH video will be nothing like we've ever seen before from LP becouse judging from the song they could of put in the video some guy or girl going through problems or some thing but now since there making an cartoon style animated video they can put what ever they want in to it like monsters or who knows. They can use more of there imagination this way and since its a cartoon I dought they will have humans in the cartoon inless its the band becouse if they wanted to why not have a vid with real people in it you know.

Another thing is Iam very excited for the King Rat movie :D I cant wait to see it and I hope its an awsome movie and hopefuly some LP members will be in it even though Iam sure many people will make fun of them, going from singing to acting. Iam also very excited for the video becouse it will be totally different B)

Babak

Babak Well-Known Member

Cool ... Thanx for news :rolleyes:

fearphobic

fearphobic Well-Known Member

animated vid? sounds kool! just i don't think BTH would make a good animated video without losing the meaning of the song. but then mike and joe might make a good vid after all...who knows, those guys r creative. :lol:

the King Rat movie sounds kool. i'll make sure to watch it when it releases, can't wait. i'm sure joe'll do a good job...

drunknmunkylp33

drunknmunkylp33 Well-Known Member

go to spam deleted! and its rumored that the next single will be lying from you (w00t)

intheend1004

intheend1004 Well-Known Member

that would be awesome if it had the hybrid theory solider or the reanimation robot in it

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

Why would a radio station know the next single when Mike and Phoenix didn't tell MTV a day before? :mellow:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Why would a radio station know the next single when Mike and Phoenix didn't tell MTV a day before? :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    exactly. sounds like a traffic-raising stunt to me.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Fans (that includes you) are not a reliable source, my friend, and they have a tendancy to pull things straight out of their rectum.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Fans (that includes you) are not a reliable source, my friend, and they have a tendancy to pull things straight out of their rectum. [/b][/quote]
    Exactly.

I mean, if you want people to believe you, just hop onto the LPMB and say that the next single would be Foreword and watch all them ask you "Are you serious?!" or "Awesome!!!" :mellow:...

Also, you can't blame us; like Cameron said, so many 'fans' have pulled rumors out of their asses, people don't believe others until there's an actual large source that confirms it. There's no need to get bent out of shape about it. Or make it sound like you are.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Thats cool but I don't get it. "and will feature the band in custom-fit costumes" What does that mean? :p

Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Is the band goind to be animated, or will they be in the video WITH animation in the background?
    sorry for wasting your time with a stupid question.
    Lying From You would make a good single IMO.

intheend1004

intheend1004 Well-Known Member

it could be all the members as the reanimation soliders

BBBgirl

BBBgirl Guest

for some reason i think the vid will look like the game HALO.

i dont think BTH will be the next single, i always pictured the BTH vid to be like chester in a room with violin players in the back of him...not animation

i think the animation will be awesome, lp's videos are always un-explainable, and weird, so this will be just like lp's other stuff which is awesome. i know that mike & the band wants dont stay as a single. i dont think chester nor mike lied about BTH being the next single, i think wb's plan was for bth to be the next single and then mike (who never wanted bth to be a single at all) talked them out of it and decided that another single should be used.....anyone agree? anyone understand what i just said?

...sorry, im new on here so...LEAVE ME ALONE

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

The video is going to be hand-drawn, like Korn's "Right Now." It's not going to be computer animated. I'm pretty sure none of you people can read.

BBBGirl, there's no reason to hit enter 500 times after you type something. One will suffice.

Jila

Jila Super Member LPA Super Member

i dont think its going to be BTH, because if it was, they would have said it was on mtv but they didnt. if it for some reason is though, i think an animated video would be good for it because it would be kinda weird if you see them performing it live

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

If it isn't Breaking the Habit, I'm throwing a party. No, seriously, I am.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Well, its not a party unless I'm invited :rolleyes: Can I come :'(?! Please Mr Camerwon pwetty pweety pwease :( .
    :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.