New

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by LornVourkolakas, Aug 14, 2003.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Thanks Alcrity, for the welcome. And I will do my best in following the rules. *wears a halo*

And thanks Dj_Nate. I was watching a Orbit Gum commercial and thought of it. Lol.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Who's stretching the boards? Hmm..

Welcome aboard.

LornVourkolakas

*Hides the stretcher*

Thank you. :)

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Hey! Im Amy. Welcome to the forums! Feel free to PM me if you need any help or something! Just read the rules and Kat's thing and you shouldnt get into to much trouble here! Have fun!

John.

John. i am corruption LPA Super Member

Hi, I don't have a name, but welcome to the greatest Linkin Park Fansite Forums ever!!

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I think it was because Dark-Nova wouldn't stop QUOTING. lol. it was very funny, but then scary Will came along and yelled. Oh well.

BTW, welcomes to LPA. Tread carefully around the LPA staff, because they can warn your ass off. :)

:teehee: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Please stop referring to staff as mean. It doesn't look too good when a new member signs up and you're telling them staff is mean and to watch out for us. I'm pretty sure you say something like that everytime and always refer to Will as "mean Will".

Even though you may be joking, still don't do it. The new member might not know you are joking and take you seriously.

Anyway, Welcome to the LPA Forums LornVourkolakas. I hope you have fun posting here and stay a long time. If you have any questions about how the forums work, or anything else, feel free to PM me or any of the staff. :)

-Bryan

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Please stop referring to staff as mean. It doesn't look too good when a new member signs up and you're telling them staff is mean and to watch out for us. I'm pretty sure you say something like that everytime and always refer to Will as "mean Will".

Even though you may be joking, still don't do it. The new member might not know you are joking and take you seriously.
    [/b][/quote]
    Exactly. You're making it seem like we're hovering over you, watching and scrutinizing everything you do. We ask you to obey a few simple rules set in place to make these forums a good place, and if we don't enforce them the forums would be terrible. Please don't say we're mean because people are breaking the rules, they should have listened and read the rules in the first place, then they wouldn't have us warning them for breaking the guidlines we've set in place. You're amking it out to be an unbearable place to be. Ugh....

Welcome to the forums, Lorn! Read the rules and you won't have "mean LPA staff" after you, although I think it doesn't exist. Have fun and PM me with any questions!

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

I think it was because Dark-Nova wouldn't stop QUOTING. lol. it was very funny, but then scary Will came along and yelled. Oh well.

BTW, welcomes to LPA. Tread carefully around the LPA staff, because they can warn your ass off. :)

:teehee: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: did i get a warning for quoting? :wth: there were 16quotes :lol:

welcome to LPa! Hope you have a great time here and that you'll stay along time :whistle:

Chrissy

Chrissy Super Member

Welcome to the forums! ^^ Follow the rules and have fun, you should do fine. PM me if you need a friendly helping hand or just want to talk.

~Chrissy

LornVourkolakas

Yo, don't worry. I figured everyone was just joking around. I try my best to tell the difference from being serious and joking around. :p