NFL

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Erica, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Shits ridunkulous homeslice

2. ernieball003

ernieball003 Well-Known Member

Yes. And if the offense really starts to click.. and the return game.. Crown their asses!

3. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Falcons are winning this IMO but would be cool if they got first loss I guess

4. ernieball003

Ah. Lovely timing to showcase the frontrunners for DPOY. Definitely going to be an interesting two weeks from Chicago. If they end up 9-1 they're the best team in the league, regardless if Atlanta is still undefeated.

5. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Love seeing Jerry Jones banging on the team's locker room! *giggles* He was locked out! :)

6. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

I think they will lose to Texans but get revenge on Texans when they beat them in the superbowl

7. ernieball003

Kellen Davis just needs to fuck off. And Yahoo! kept putting out midseason articles labeling him underrated and a steal in free agency. Fuck you Yahoo. You saw Chicago's distaste with him when he was shaken up.

8. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

So the broncos pretty much have shit wrapped up. Not to sound arrogant but who's gonna catch us. The chargers or the raiders? That's a fucking joke. Offense seems to be in the groove now and the schedule is easy sailing for most of the way. Im pleased as punch right now.

9. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Sorry I'm gonna DP right now :)quagmire:) Mike greenberg from Mike and Mike called the jets player who anonymously called Tim Tebow terrible a sniveling coward. I feel like that's a totally fair assesment. This what's wrong with the jets. I feel like repute all their talent its time to rebuild. Rebuild around smart, humble, fundamentally sound players.

10. jedibeaner

jedibeaner Well-Known Member

Felt kind of bad for Alex Smith, but Kaepernick got it done.

11. ernieball003

I feel bad for Alex Smith the same way that I feel bad for Rex Grossman. I don't.

12. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Lol he finally starts doing good and a kid comes in and out plays him. Although, he wasn't really an elite QB. I've been saying since they drafted him that CK was going be a great player.

I'm not super stoked with our win but the chiefs D played really well. Now that we kind of have our shit together I think we have the potential to beat just about anyone.

13. ernieball003

Schedule definitely gives them room to get a rhythm going before making a playoff run.

===
    Solid win for the Bears to get back on track. However, you never want to be in a position where you only have five active offensive linemen playing, when you've already lost two to injury and another because he has pissy pants for being demoted. Kudos to Carimi for taking his benching in stride after his failed imitation of a sled against the 49ers (sleds make lineman work), and then coming into the game at guard after Louis was KO'd by MulletMan.

And I'm glad I'm only able to imagine what this team would be like fulltime without Jay Cutler. Holy shit do the Bears need him. And he may be a major douche, but dammit, he's my douche.

14. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Bad enough they got their bus egged by those fans, my team lost! *whimpers*

15. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

I was impressed by the chiefs after what happened. The fact that they played was almost as impressive as winning under those conditions.

16. ernieball003

Way to blow D. Way to blow.

Figures that when the offense clicks the defense goes geezer.

17. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

In your guys' defense (no pun intended) the seahawks are getting pretty good. I think Russel Wilson is going to be an elite QB.

18. ernieball003

Coulda woulda shoulda. But that bomb to Marshall with 20 seconds left was epic.

At least there will be some interesting back-and-forth on the weekly Pro Football Mock FB post between Cutler and Wilson.

Speaking of Brandon Marshall, he needs just 9 receptions, 218 yards, and 5 TDs to becomes the Bears' single season leader in those respective categories. And he as the chance to pull of a hat-trick in his first season. It's weird seeing offensive firepower in Chicago.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  19. Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Wonder what san fran is going to do now. CK had a good game but didn't win. Makes you wonder if Alex Smith would've done better.

20. ernieball003

In a game that means absolutely nothing to the ultimate conclusion of the season? He'd have probably been spectacular.