November 24th, 2014 - London, England (Part 2)

Discussion in 'News' started by Louis, Nov 24, 2014.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Linkin Park returns for one more performance in London tonight on November 24th in the O2 Arena. This will be the band's last tour date of the European Tour, marking the end of a remarkable year in 2014, from the release of The Hunting Party to the Carnivores Tour to this very day. The band has had a very successful year, and from all of us at the LP Association, we do wish them a wonderful holiday season and hope that they will be very much rested for their upcoming North America Tour in 2015.

Last night, the band put on yet another incredible show - changing up the setlist to bring back other Hybrid Theory favorites in their entirety including With You earlier on in the show. The band did indeed surprise us with another performer, bringing up Aaron Pauley from Of Mice and Men to perform and sing harmonies for Iridescent. We saw the return of Dirt Off Your Shoulder / Lying From You and even managed to return back to 2003 and hear Somewhere I Belong in its entirety. The band played a slightly longer set this evening, but we do expect the band to do something very similar tonight in London.

It's hard to believe that Linkin Park wouldn't throw anything else new in for the last show, but we'll just have to see what happens!

Are you going to the show? If so, we here on LPA made a meet-up schedule, so if you want to meet some fellow LPA users before the show, the page for all the information and names of who are attending the show is right here. So make it known that you are attending the show, so you can meet some other awesome fans. Remember to tweet pictures to @LPAssociation if you meet some other members.

TheGurch

TheGurch New Member

I'll be here tonight, got my Meet & Greet!!! Cant wait to here what mike raps over RTN!! Last night was the Skin To Bone Remix, I really hope we here something vintage like Dedicated or standing in the middle haha!!

ds2000

ds2000 New Member

I have a spare standing ticket for tonight as my friend can't make it. There's 5 of us going so this not touting, only want face value, if anyone on here wants it please message me or email me on [email protected]

(We're all going in so will walk in with you if you worry about scammers and things)

Gibs

Gibs The Prog Nerd Über Member

[​IMG]

Zak

Zak HEY, EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!

Incredible incredible show. So many jokes between the guys.

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

Holy crapballs that was awesome

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Err...the setlist they played last night is the standard Set B they've been playing since Carnivores...Aaron on the Ballad Medley is literally the only change.

Smarky

Smarky Well-Known Member

I was at the front for the Sunday show and for this show I had Meet and Greet. Got to enjoy the show from the back and see all the stageshow, lights and screens etc that you can't necessarily see so clearly at the front, so was awesome to experience the show is two completely different ways.

Spoke to Chester quite a lot at the meet and greet, told him how destroyed I was from the Sunday show, how dazed and confused I was, so much so i got on the wrong train, twice! He seemed highly amused and excited by this that he high fived me twice and also suggested that I leave Mondays show on a stretcher... Not sure why chester was so excited about me being in pain, but I shall just be happy he acknowledged by pitiful existence ;)

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

[video=youtube_share;ArfCwnIB-Sg]http://youtu.be/ArfCwnIB-Sg[/video]

The only video I filmed, was too busy screaming/singing/shouting my throat soar in order to even look at my phone for other parts of the show.

m_macdonald

m_macdonald Well-Known Member

This was awesome.

At least, what little I saw of it, when I wasn't busy standing in my kilt with my blue face, shouting abuse at English people. Every time...

Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

For a second there, I thought this was going to be a very high quality video with the first second or so looking like some special effect :lol:

Anyways, seems like it was a pretty awesome some from the couple of videos I've seen.

[video=youtube;Cgvnh_RcErw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgvnh_RcErw[/video]

:kappa:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014