Official 'Game of Thrones' Thread (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Will, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

and make fucking giant babys who can conquer the world.

Gibs likes this.
  2. Michele

Finally the last season. And a good start in my opinion. A lot of reunions of charakters and finally dragons above Winterfell. Cant believe that Theon already rescued his sitser and is returning with the Starks. Thats pretty cool imo. So, Euron was already allowed to score lmao. "I am not a whore, i am a queen". Sure, Cersei, sure. Poor Sam though, first words he hear from the "queen" Dany are messages of the death of his father (which shouldnt give him anything though) and his brother (which is actually a pretty big shock for him). But he still managed to give Jon the important news of his origin. Bran and Jamie is gonna be interesting, maybe its the friend Bran waited for. Edd and Tormund though :worship: That scene was perfect :lol: And it made the scare after it so much creepier, man that was horrifying. Hope they manage to reach Winterfell before the death (even though i would like Tormund and Edd to survive).

3. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

:cool:

4. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

An okay episode . A few annoyances.

Like Bran says they dint have time for BS basically but neglects to tell them that Cersei's army 100% aint coming? Surely he knows, but instead he waits for Jamie, for what?

Anyway, I liked it.

5. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Some may say S08E02 was a slow episode... but I kinda loved it.

Also every single person in Winterfell, RIP.

6. Michele

GIANTS MILK

But seriously, the EP was awesome. But its gonna be a goodbye to many persons i guess. So many deaths to come :cry:
    The scene with Theon and Sansa was heartbreaking, same with Davos and the little girl. And also the scene with all the people in front of the fire, that was so good. Dany on the other hand... well, she seems so disconnected to everybody.