Official XBOX 360 Thread

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by TeMpEsT, Apr 25, 2005.

1. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Just wondering, but does anyone besides me have framerate problems when playing Halo 1 on the 360?

2. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Halo 3, Project Gotham Racing 4, Call of Duty 4.

Thats it :lol:

3. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

Halo 3, Call Of Duty 4, Burnout Paradise (eventually), Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Guitar Hero III

4. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

I just got my 360 here at my house (so i have one at my house, and my dads house) and i have Xbox Live as well. but I'm waiting on my Halo 3 to get here in the mail. but this weekend I'm getting Gears Of War. so I'll have GoW and H3 at my main house

and when i go to my dads i have Guitar Hero II,III and Oblivion

woot

5. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Yes, if I remember correctly. It happens anyway with a lot of XBox games when played with a 360 but you probably knew that already.

Mass Effect is amazing.

6. User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Halo is the only game I've come across that has that problem. The other one's that I have run fine.

7. Dean

8. morbid

morbid Well-Known Member

:(..this makes me sad...my bros 360 may be broken....which sucks cause it just got fixed!!....we sent it back to microsoft and got it fixed for free....it took like a month(it broke right when when Halo 3 came out!!!..we new it was going to..but it sucked we had the game and we didn't have the 360..)..when we got it back (we also got free xbox live..but I kinda lost the card..and are internet is turned off anyway) all we did was play Halo 3(I suck at it!I kill my bro 10 times he kills me like 30 sometimes..:( )...we took it to are older bros house, then when we took it back we stuck it on a speaker, I new it was not a safe stop for it cause are stupid cat..I was gunna move it and I forgot....then the next day I hear my brother yelling at one of are cats(I new which one, I call it stupid white cat...it's name is Beavers or something..I hate it..it's a stuborn little thing..wakes me up every night..errr!)it tried steping on it or something and made it fall..onto a wood floor....

my bro pluged it in and the picture wouldn't show up..the sound worked though...then he went to use are DVD player...and that was messing up to and the picture wouldn't show....it works now though, he's afraid to try the 360..cause he doesn't wanna get mad....I myself don't want to try it...cause I have a feeling it is broken....he thinks it may be are tv, ans wants to try my older brothers tv to see....I'm not so hopeful..because the DVD player was not doing the same thing..the sound wasn't working...I miss Halo 3 though:cry:

I feel bad for my bro though..he worked for two weeks straigt with my dad(he should have got more money for having to work with that irritating thing..) to get it...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  9. Tom

Tom LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Just completed Mass Effect. One of the best games I've ever played.

The people at Bioware are amazing, KOTOR and now this? The people who work there are legendary.

Anyone else really enjoy Mass Effect?

10. Dean

I did, not to mention I was scarred after leaving Kaiden behind.

11. Tom

Yeah, at that point i was like ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'' :lol:

------

Ok, who has Burnout:paradise here? :lol:

12. morbid

morbid Well-Known Member

I have a question about Assins Creed:
    my brother rented it, and it was playing fine, I don't know if it was the game or his xbox, but near this one part where he has to kill this king, he had to find him after he almost killed his decoy...when he got to where the dude was, a double of him apparened, then, it started being weird and these dudes wouldn't attack him, then it would not let him go in places....he finally got annoyed cause it was confusing and turned it off, when he turned it back on, he was playing for a bit, then a huge glitch thing happend where he was riding his horse underground, then when he fixed that by killing himself(got off the horse), the xbox froze..

so we're trying to figure out if its the game, or the xbox...I think it could be both..
    does anyone know what it could be??

13. Misfit Jay

Misfit Jay I'm down with tippin 40s to your memory. LPA Super Member

Ok...

3/4 of the ring of death, and it wont come on to the screen. It's pretty much fucked, right?

14. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Pretty much.

*plays Taps* :lol:

15. Misfit Jay

Misfit Jay I'm down with tippin 40s to your memory. LPA Super Member

Fuck! :lol:

16. Filthy

Filthy instagram & twitter: @evanfass

so halo 3 sucks. H2 FTW! (If you guys played h2 before h3 you know what i mean)

17. Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Im on xbox live, if anyone wants to add me just PM me

18. Tom

Ahhh just got my live in the post today. I've been on Frontlines: Fuels of war most of today, I really need a good squad though, does anyone else play this? If so tell me so we can be best of friends.

I only play on Streets and Village since they are the more urban warfare close quarters missions, plus there's an awesome server by Kaos which just has those two maps on rota ;D

So yeah, someone reply o_o

19. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

If anyone cares, the new downloadable content for GTA IV (the episodic content) will be released on February 17th.

20. Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

I played all of them as they came out.

Halo 1 has the best story line followed by H3

Best GAMEPLAY goes to H3 and I hated Halo 2 actually, I hated how you were stuck with the battle riffle and the story was caught in the middle and boring to me.

Just my opinion.