Only Through The Leak....

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by 2xPutt, Jul 23, 2008.

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

with the recent leak of "Only Through The Pain" by Trapt. what do you guys think of the album? I think that this CD is easily in competition for one of, if not, THE, top albums of 2008 for me. Trapt show they have matured, but still stay the same old trapt in a good way. Most of the songs round the 4 minute mark which breaks the typical radio 3 minute "average", which leaves room for a lot of music. From beginning to end, I'm hooked on the CD. I especially love the tracks "Curiosity Kills", "Only One In Color", and my favorite "Cover Up". Will definitely be buying this CD August 5th. :D

Ant

Ant Ambient

I love the album. Much better than "Someone in Control."

It doesn't have as many big hits as their self-titled, but I think it's a more solid record than that, too. Not really a bad song on it. Great album... I'll be picking it up when it's released (my Birthday!) :)

(If you want to hear it, you can sign up on onlythroughthepain.com and listen to it all streaming, but good quality.)

Favorite songs are "Wasteland", "Contagious", "Black Rose" and "Cover Up."

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Not downloading it just yet -- is it better than the self-titled? :)

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

IMO, like most bands, nothing will ever top their "first", or debut, CD. this is no exception, It seems to take you back to the music of their self-titled album, but doesn't have the momentum to top it. byt all in all, it's a great great CD