Order of Song Lyrics In Booklet

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by AThousandSuns, Jun 28, 2012.

AThousandSuns

AThousandSuns Member

Going through my Living Things booklet for the artwork and lyrics as usual, I noticed a few interesting things. Most noticeably, there is the repetition of several songs in the order of the lyrics printed. It goes:
    Lost in the Echo>In My Remains>Burn It Down>Lies Greed Misery>I'll Be Gone>Castle of Glass>I'll Be Gone>Castle of Glass>Victimized>Roads Untravelled>Victimized>Roads Untravelled>Skin to Bone>Until It Breaks>Tinfoil>Powerless.
    While I don't want to read entirely too deep into this, I did draw several conclusions as to why they printed the booklet like this. Primarily, I think it is to encompass the entire theme of Living Things and human emotions and how we tend to repeat our habits and emotional cycles, thus being "Lost in the Echo". (Also "the cycle repeated" from Burn It Down.) Interestingly and appropriately enough, the track that breaks this is "Until It Breaks." I'm definitely open to other interpretations, but does this seem plausible to those out there? If anything needs more clarity, let me know.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Victimized and Roads Untraveled are repeated twice?

LPodyssey07

LPodyssey07 Active Member

I have no clue what you're talking about. Is it possible that you just have a misprinted version?

One More Rob

One More Rob Well-Known Member

you must have gotten a misprint then in my copy this is definetly not the case they just appear in the order they are on the album with pictures in between

AThousandSuns

AThousandSuns Member

Perhaps I do have an oddly printed booklet. I'll try to put scans up when I get a chance.

Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

You think that because your a pothead :trollface: