Osama Bin Laden Is Dead.

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mark, May 2, 2011.

1. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I watched a couple episodes of that show on Discovery where they take buildings down, and sometimes it takes them 4-5 days to figure out how to make a building just go down like that and not fall to one side. And they're also professionals who have been doing that for their entire lives.

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  2. The Fortunate One

The Fortunate One Well-Known Member

Exactly, I read an interview with a former US Navy Demolitions expert, he's been blowing up buildings for a long time and firmly believed WTC 7 was a controlled demolition. He said that a building cannot fall down at the rate of gravity unless all the support underneath has been removed. Now I wonder what would cause all the support to cave in so abruptly.

3. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Guys, this thread is not about 9/11 conspiracy theories. We've already asked several times to get back on topic. If you want to discuss the 9/11 crap, please make a new thread.

4. The Fortunate One

The Fortunate One Well-Known Member

Wilco.

5. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Yeah, no shit.

All I'm saying is that people shouldn't be spoonfed information. You need to take the news and these 'official' reports with a pinch of salt.

6. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Haha RBAY. It's just that there's a difference between that and taking into account stupid illogical theories put forward by whackjobs which isn't really any better, and you seemed to be implying that anyone who doesn't do that isn't open minded.

7. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

You just contradicted yourself since you said a page back that you weren't questioning how the events in 9/11 went down.

I completely agree with Derek, Dean, and Raymond. There hasn't been any good logic to refute the common knowledge of what happened on 9/11.

8. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I just remember when the war was first announced that it was highly compared to Vietnam and the American involvement that was originally founded on false circumstances, much to what we were thinking back then when the war had been declared.

As for the structure of the WTC tower, I dunno, I don't think a building that would stand so tall for so long and so stable would just have something wrong with it structurally. Unless there were dodgy foundations for decades and nobody noticed, and it took a plane or two to bring it down. I don't know what to think on that theory to be honest.

9. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

The problem with the 9/11 conspiracies is that they say "well, this shouldn't have happened this way" as if we know what should happen when a 757 with fully loaded tanks of flammable jet fuel fly into a skyscraper at 500 miles an hour. It's not like that's a scenario the architects who designed the WTC planned for. It's a scenario so far out there that anything we knew before about the structure of the towers is irrelevant. Engineers can design a building to withstand earthquakes and other natural disasters, and also know how buildings will react if there is an earthquake. We have past experience with that. But what happened on 9/11 was just so out there, that for someone to say "No, this should've happened instead of that", well, frankly, I think they're full of shit because they don't know what's supposed to happen when a jumbo jet crashes into a building. That's not something that happens frequently around the world.

10. Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

To me, the funniest thing about 9/11 Troofers and people that rage at 'Murika in general pride themselves on being so much smarter than their opposition and, when pressed, can't seem to explain shit.

'Nam? Don't know shit about it, but I'll bring it up. Buildings falling down? Can't say I'm an expert, but your government is totally a group of baby raping demons and therefore it's more likely than not they blew them up.

11. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Well, you've made as good a case for that as anyone.

12. deftonesfan867

deftonesfan867 976-EVIL

Why in god's name must we share the same name?

13. BlackedOut

BlackedOut Zero

Because your the same person. :shifty:

14. Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

Because at no other point in recent history has the US displaying corpse pictures ever backfired on them.