Other People's Pictures

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Will, Jul 2, 2004.

1. ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i've seen her in your other pictures, she looks nice :) [/b][/quote]
    she looks like a really awesome person, with the big welcoming smile and stuff. ^_^ i want to get to know her. she looks so kind.

2. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Here is a picture of some of my closest friends, they are all great people. Anyhoo, there ya go :)

CLICK...

3. dips

dips Banned

Dude, she's an Avril. No offense of course but geez >.< Hot topicness man..... tell her she needs to change that!!!!!!!!!!

But she looks fine. ^_^

4. Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

:eek: Where do you live? It must be overpopulated with hot people!!! Send some to New Jersey! Please!

5. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

You + Me being offended by your post = Major talk when you call me later tonight.

I love ya Dani, but I swear to god sometimes you don't think before you say things to people.

6. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

:eek: Where do you live? It must be overpopulated with hot people!!! Send some to New Jersey! Please! [/b][/quote]
    Thank you.My friends have made me ask which you think is the hottest as they are all in debate about who infact is. I apologize for any on the spot questions, but we are all sad and lonely. :)

7. Hybrid_Bunny

Hybrid_Bunny Super Member LPA Super Member

That girl in the black and red is really pretty! :whistle:

8. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

she looks like a really awesome person, with the big welcoming smile and stuff. ^_^ i want to get to know her. she looks so kind. [/b][/quote]
    Haha, yeah she's a real sweet person. Thankyou i'm sure she'd appreciate that very very much. :D

9. Stina

Stina Well-Known Member

Um..hmm. This is interesting. Hot Topic is a store and just because i shop there doesn't give anyone a reason to say "oh..she shops there..she's an Avril wannabe" or that kind of ####. I've been shopping there for a LONG time..WAY before Avril became popular. All i'm saying is that some things just dont' need to be said..and that is an example of it.

*sigh*

10. Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

Thank you.My friends have made me ask which you think is the hottest as they are all in debate about who infact is. I apologize for any on the spot questions, but we are all sad and lonely. :) [/b][/quote]
    The guy in the Atticus shirt. But all are pretty hot!!! lol, sorry I was late in answering ^_^

11. Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I'm glad the name of the thread was changed...I got the two mixed up. ^_^

12. dips

dips Banned

Um..hmm. This is interesting. Hot Topic is a store and just because i shop there doesn't give anyone a reason to say "oh..she shops there..she's an Avril wannabe" or that kind of ####. I've been shopping there for a LONG time..WAY before Avril became popular. All i'm saying is that some things just dont' need to be said..and that is an example of it.

*sigh* [/b][/quote]
    An Avril is just a poser sign to be had for those that like her or act like they're cool. I mistakenly called you that. Hot Topic whores are those that shop at hot topic. I suggest you find a style more so that is unique.... it'll show your true self and I think you'll fell better about yourself.

Not saying change it, you don't have to listen to me, but I just think people should create a style, not buy it.

13. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Maybe she just likes the stuff, could that run across as an option?

14. Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

So if I wear Air Force Ones, than I'm copying 50 Cent? or something

15. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Did you ever stop to think that she likes shopping at Hot Topic? Who's to say that it doesn't make her feel good? Who's to say that it isn't her style? Maybe that's who she is. You're not going to change her. Just because you're anti-Avril doesn't mean you should tear into someone and tell them they need to change their style because they look like someone you hate. And, if you ask me, she looks nothing like Avril.

Oh, and, I could easily warn you for calling her a "Hot Topic whore," but, since I'm feeling generous, I won't. But, I am going to have to ask you to show some more respect around here. If you don't, you'll get your third and final warning, and you'll be banned.

16. Michele1

Michele1 Well-Known Member

*sigh* [/b][/quote]
    haha Gooo Stinnna. Fighting the sterotypes on loser at a time. :D LOL

17. Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

The guy in the Atticus shirt. But all are pretty hot!!! lol, sorry I was late in answering ^_^ [/b][/quote]
    Nooo! The guy with the beanie!

18. Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

this is ma best mate ross, he's on the right

thats barry ferguison on the left, scotland and blackburn rovers player B)

19. Stina

Stina Well-Known Member

An Avril is just a poser sign to be had for those that like her or act like they're cool. I mistakenly called you that. Hot Topic whores are those that shop at hot topic. I suggest you find a style more so that is unique.... it'll show your true self and I think you'll fell better about yourself.

Not saying change it, you don't have to listen to me, but I just think people should create a style, not buy it. [/b][/quote]
    What the hell? I am myself..my clothing does not change my personality at all. ...Hot Topic whores? Where the hell do you get this ####? I don't think i should be judged by what i wear because you don't like it...it's wrong and you should probably think before you say #### to people. Because it could piss a person off...or seriously hurt them. I don't see where you feel that you have the right to say that kind of #### to/about someone. I mean..yeah it's okay to say what you think..but yeah....just think before you say something like that to someone again.

(haha Gooo Stinnna. Fighting the sterotypes on loser at a time. LOL

..Lol..i'm not even trying to be rude or mean. But seriously...people try to hard to change other people..and it pisses me off to no end. I mean..like..Lol..i don't even like Avril...at all! But i dont' see where it says i deserve to be called a "Hot Topic Whore" or "Avril wannabe" Lol....some people have no respect for others at all.) :angry:

20. Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I shop at Hot Topic a lot because I like that style of clothes... And there's not many places I can go around here that have that type of clothes...

But for the record, I don't only shop there and my style is a hybrid of different influences in which I can't change or don't want to change :unsure:.

I think as long as we are ourselves, what we wear shouldn't matter, but that's just my opinion, I guess :wth:.