Play The Game To Hear BURN IT DOWN Clips!

Discussion in 'News' started by Ree, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

So...it sounds like the leak was legit?

2. Yellow

Yellow Member

And I thought the puzzle was cool.. Looks great. Sounds great. I have a hunch this is going to be one hell of an album.

3. Vida

Vida Member

QFT.

Personally, I wasn't much of a HUGE linkin park fan until ATS. I mean, I always knew they existed and I loved a few songs from their earlier records, they weren't too bad of a band. But ATS completely blew me away. The balance of sounds; rap, rock, electro and whatever else seemed perfect to me for a sound that up to this day I really love. The album hasn't gotten old to me yet, even to this day lol. I enjoy reading everyone's comments here and enjoy these boards as my love for Linkin Park's music continues to grow. I'm really looking forward to this album, though I know it wont be 100% ATS, nonetheless I'm sure I wont be disappointed with the direction that Linkin Park are headed. Great to join you all!

4. Bruno

Bruno Each word gets lost in the echo...

yes it definitely was legit.

5. Gemma325

Gemma325 Member

I couldn't get onto the website for ages and even when I did, I just got a white screen :( Reading through these posts it seems like I haven't missed much in regard to the snippets so that makes me feel a little better :)

6. Schen The Genius

Schen The Genius Former LPU Mod LPA VIP

7. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Well, if anyone was to know for sure, it would be you. Right, Bruno? ;)

8. zorrodude

zorrodude Well-Known Member

Fucking good job to Dismantle for putting them together. This song is gonna be all over radio stations for a long time.

9. skyzlmt

skyzlmt Well-Known Member

ah those mindfuckers, LP. :WTF:

This is 10x worse than The Catalyst clips. At least those were fairly obvious in terms of syncing. They are going to release the whole damn song in 2 second clips and everybody is going to lose their shit trying to put it together correctly for the next four days... Sneaky snakes

What did we learn about the TC seeds? DO NOT JUDGE THE SONG BY THE SEEDS/ SNIPPETS! Although I'm digging the theme so far. Definitely going to be a popier song, but really want to see what they do with it. LP doesn't leave genres the same after they blow it up.

10. cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

I heard guitar:cry:.

11. I agree. Just watch the song be totally different from what we expect.

But the snippet preview is still INSANE!! especially when it gets to the later parts. It sounds like nothing I've listened to.

12. cradle

cradle Foreword LPA VIP

WHY you end Snippet? Beat's hard as shit man !!

13. tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

I have a feeling Mike had to have leaked that. He has been trolling us more than ever, I would not be surprised if that "low quality leaked clip" wasn't him.

14. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Good to hear they've kept the electronica!

15. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Having not listened to the snippets or the leak, your comment has now got me uber excited. I really really hope iTunes will have the song ASAP so I can listen to it. I may miss the official release of the song on radios due to time conflicts. What's weird is that we really have no times as of when the song will be released. I am not sure I can count on the german times or the one radio station

16. Xerosnake90

Xerosnake90 Active Member

Ats songs with guitar in them...

Burning in the skies, When they come for me, Jornada Del Muerto, Waiting for the end, Wretches and Kings, Iridescent, The catalyst, The Messenger.

Sorry they weren't all just power chords ;]

17. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Cool stuff. Also, "QFT" posts make you look like a dickhead. Rule number one about not being a dickhead is to not be a dickhead. If I stepped over a line here mods, I apologize, but having it be your first or second post start with "QFT," you should know that everyone's opinions are valued here and you should treat everyone's opinion respectfully.

18. MrCinder

MrCinder Cinder? They call me....MR CINDER!

QFT == Quoted For Truth

I thought it meant Quit F#$%ing Talking at first too, until a good friend of mine did it to me and then told me when I got pissed :p

19. Filthy

Filthy instagram & twitter: @evanfass

I always thought it meant "quite fucking true".. but anyways the snippet sounds great! Great job on piecing all of that together :)

20. Narc85

Narc85 Well-Known Member

Excellent work my dude! You should edit it to repeat so that it continues a bit longer - sounds epic and would love to play it in my car until we have the full thing :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.