Poets Of the Fall - Revolution Roulette

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by danielpsoad-09, Apr 12, 2008.

danielpsoad-09

danielpsoad-09 Well-Known Member

Poets Of the Fall is a finnish band, which recently released their third album called '' Revolution Roulette ''

[​IMG]

When I heard the first two albums by this band, I really didn't pay too much attention to them.
    But I just got his new album a few weeks ago, and I was really impressed.
    I personally think that this album is fantastic. I loved it more than the two previous albums by them (and both of them are very good).
    I think it's an amazing album from beginning to end. Songs sounds fresh to me.
    I really like the guitar work on this album. I also like the voice and the melodies.

My favorite songs are : The Ultimate Fling, Revolution Roulette, and Where Do We Draw the Line.

First single is 'The Ultimate Fling', and you can listen to it on their myspace : http://myspace.com/poetsofthefall

If you haven't cheked this album I think you must do it.

For those who have already heard this, what do you think ?

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

I heard the album today and honestly, I was disappointed. The only tracks I liked were The Ultimate Fling, Diamonds for Tears, Fragile.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I've been a really big fan of this band since before Signs of Life was released and I loved both albums they released. This album however hasn't really shined for me. It's okay, but I feel it's no comparison to the first two releases. Maybe I need to listen to it again, because I've been kind of listening to other albums recently, but with the first few listens it hasn't captured me like the first two.

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Wow this is weird yet awesome. The album is growing on me really fast and now I am enjoying the "new sound" a hell lot! w00t!