Post Your Picture Pt. 2

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Derek, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Look at the kind of shit this kid posted. This is "Post Your Picture" thread not "Post Your Self mutilation Pics" thread. I hate attention seeking emos. [/b][/quote]
    I personally think the whole cutting thing is stupid too, but I dont call the kid a dumbfuck for it.

It's just flaming dude.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

I personally think the whole cutting thing is stupid too, but I dont call the kid a dumbfuck for it.

It's just flaming dude. [/b][/quote]
    Alright my bad. I crossed the line.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Oh my God, GiriosXeni is going to post pics.

These are some pretty bad pics...considering that one of them is from months ago and the other one was a month ago. The one that looks like I'm a gangster..pimp...I dunno, was taken because my friend wanted a pic of me like that so bad. Don't know why. Oh yeah, one is from years...I mean lots of years, ago.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/Sup...niwaslittle.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/Sup...offguardpic.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/Sup...gangsterpic.jpg

Derek

As a token of fairness, from this point on images of scars caused by self mutilation, of images of self mutilation are BANNED from these forums.

Nobody wants to see cuts.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Thanks for the comments guys. :lol:

:thumbsup:

LinkinJunior

LinkinJunior LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

<!--QuoteBegin--Andrea

LJ - I love the color effect. Great pics. :)[/quote]
    (w00t)

<div align=center>Thank You!</div>

Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

*applauds*

I thank you... a lot.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

*applauds*

I thank you... a lot. [/b][/quote]
    :thumbsup:

Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

man, i'm sorry. i didn't know it would cause such a problem. shit...oooh i feel horrible. it's just that...well, i don't mind somethings that you guys do..i mean scarring and all that. sorry about causing such a riot. and i'm sorry Omar that you had to get a warning because of me. i'm real real sorry all you guys. it won't happen again. :(
    it's just that i don't mind scarring myself. i think it's cool. a substitute for a tatto. i'm sorry, but i really didn't mean to attract any attention. the first pic was an accidental cut that i got while making a card. the second one..well..meh. the third, well it was just my eye when my sis made it up for me..lol.
    i'm sorry once again. :(
    i'll be good. :innocent:

Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

This is me, early this morning, after too much coffee, not enough sleep, and no makeup.

[​IMG]

Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

And no weird ass place :lol:

Nice though ^_^

Derek

man, i'm sorry. i didn't know it would cause such a problem. shit...oooh i feel horrible. it's just that...well, i don't mind somethings that you guys do..i mean scarring and all that. sorry about causing such a riot. and i'm sorry Omar that you had to get a warning because of me. i'm real real sorry all you guys. it won't happen again. :(
    it's just that i don't mind scarring myself. i think it's cool. a substitute for a tatto. i'm sorry, but i really didn't mean to attract any attention. the first pic was an accidental cut that i got while making a card. the second one..well..meh. the third, well it was just my eye when my sis made it up for me..lol.
    i'm sorry once again. :(
    i'll be good. :innocent: [/b][/quote]
    My question is, the two were accidents maybe..but why do you scar yourself on purpose? You ARE aware that if you cut yourself really bad you'll have that for life right?

My..now ex-friend was a little psychotic and used to cut herself all the time until her leg was basically one big cut (she had that many scars on her thigh). Cutting yourself is foolish, as I've been through more shit then you and others probably have and I never cut myself once.

I'm not trying to be rude, so please dont take it that way, but if you cut yourself on purpose you'd be best to stop.

Arhaz

No offense taken.
    I really don't wanna debate about this. i do respect your opinion though. i don't know what shit you've been through, and you frankly don't know what i've been through. truly, even if we've been through the same shit, we are two different people who percieve things differently. maybe you are stronger, maybe not. you can't say.
    Secondly, i take this as a hobby. i do a lot of other things that i don't mind. i call them i possessions. i can pierce a pin through the skin on my finger tips. i find it funny. you may not. everyone percieves things differently. it's the way life is. once again, i apologize for the post and for going off topic.
    ;)

Derek

No offense taken.
    I really don't wanna debate about this. i do respect your opinion though. i don't know what shit you've been through, and you frankly don't know what i've been through. truly, even if we've been through the same shit, we are two different people who percieve things differently. maybe you are stronger, maybe not. you can't say.
    Secondly, i take this as a hobby. i do a lot of other things that i don't mind. i call them i possessions. i can pierce a pin through the skin on my finger tips. i find it funny. you may not. everyone percieves things differently. it's the way life is. once again, i apologize for the post and for going off topic.
    ;) [/b][/quote]
    This is overstepping my boundaries as a moderator, yes, but I can tell you that anyone who purposefully scars themselves are either looking for attention or need psychiatric help.

I can't say I find your hobbies too funny, especially since you're purposely inflicting harm on yourself which is a sign of mental instability. For the record, incase your curiousity has been sparked..I went through school being beaten in the hallways daily, called homophobic remarks, and without any real friends. Furthermore I've had to cope with the damage of having every girlfriend I ever had cheat on me as well as not having any real money to accomplish the dreams I want.

Those sir, would be adequate reasons to cut oneself. Not for a hobby. If you mutilate yourself for fun, perhaps there is something wrong with you.

I'm being judgemental yes, but I simply had to state what I felt.

Arhaz

This is overstepping my boundaries as a moderator, yes, but I can tell you that anyone who purposefully scars themselves are either looking for attention or need psychiatric help.

I can't say I find your hobbies too funny, especially since you're purposely inflicting harm on yourself which is a sign of mental instability. For the record, incase your curiousity has been sparked..I went through school being beaten in the hallways daily, called homophobic remarks, and without any real friends. Furthermore I've had to cope with the damage of having every girlfriend I ever had cheat on me as well as not having any real money to accomplish the dreams I want.

Those sir, would be adequate reasons to cut oneself. Not for a hobby. If you mutilate yourself for fun, perhaps there is something wrong with you.

I'm being judgemental yes, but I simply had to state what I felt. [/b][/quote]
    surely Derek, i'm sorry for what has happened to you and what you've been through. you may call me mentally unstable, or anything you like. i really don't think i should mind. i would not like to display what I'VE gone through on a public forum. I'm sorry, but that isn't me. I'm not saying what you did was wrong. I understand that according to you, you are trying to knock some sense into me. I understand completely and i appreciate your attempt. I personally, wasn't curious to know about the shit you've been through. frankly it's none of my business. You may think i seek attention, so be it. I'm just sick and tired of trying to explain myself to people, i've just given up. Once again, I don't want to make this wonderful thread into one of my sob story scenarios, so i shall just end it here.
    it would be much appreciated if this wouldn't be taken any farther. if you really need to find out WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with me, go ahead and PM me. I appreciate your concern, much.
    i apologize for this off topic post again.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

:( Meh :(

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I wanna make out with you. You are so damn hot.

:blush:

salinameteora

salinameteora Well-Known Member

my friends and i at the tt races in the isle of man i am sat on bike at the front
    [​IMG]

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

:eek:

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

ur so sexxy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.