PR show in San Diego, Sept.3rd

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by lpunderstassi, Sep 2, 2004.

lpunderstassi

lpunderstassi Member

Ok I'm really stuck cause my friend and I have no ride to the show. The show is in chula vista at coors on the 3rd of Sept. I live in La Jolla, so it's not like I can take the bus. It's such a pain not being able to drive, even me being over 16. Is anyone going, that can please give me and my friend a ride! I will never be able to thank you enough!

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Do you realize how unsafe it is to ask for a ride over the internet?

lpunderstassi

lpunderstassi Member

I know it's not the safe thing to do, but you have no idea how unlucky I am when it comes to linkin park concerts. LP has been my fav. band for the past four years, and every time they come to san diego or los angeles I am supposed to go but then something doesn't work out. And last time LP came to san diego with story of the year I had two tickets to the show, nad my friend decided to not go on the day of the show. And I never ended up going. So now I'm kind of really stuck, and this is like my last choice.

Mark

Don't you have any family relatives who can do that? A friend that can drive? Convince him to go as a road trip kind of thing. It's best to go with people you know.

lpunderstassi

lpunderstassi Member

Don't you think I've already asked everyone I know. All my friends that can drive can't take me. My mom is busy, and my step dad is at work. Everyone that I've talked to is like "Oh my god, that sucks, I'm sure you'll find a ride" And it's like no I won't, no one understands how mch this really means to me, they pretend to feel bad, but really they could care less.

TheChase

TheChase Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for you man, but if no one's gonna drive you there, cant you take a bus to the location? I mean normally there is always a bus for everywhere, especially for concert locations. but if not, then you gonna stay at home this time. you wont die, I promise you B)

lpunderstassi

lpunderstassi Member

I can't take the bus, because I live in La Jolla and the concert is in chula vista which is about 50 min away from La Jolla, and buses stop running before the concert is going to be over, so I'll have no ride back. And there is no way in hell I'm gonna sit this one out at home, I sat all others out, with the image of LP playing on stage in my head. And I have tickets just like I had tickets to the last show they've done here, and I'm not about to waste $60 on nothing. The person that posted last is just like everyone else, saying how bad he feels for me, and the only thing he could come up with to make me feel any better is to tell me to stay at home. I won't stay home, even if I will have to get up at 2 am and walk there. But I'd rather not do that.

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

You dropped $60 on the tickets, so why not drop a few more and call a taxi? That's a guaranteed way to get to the concert...may be a bit pricey, but right now it's all I can think of...

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

He said he lives about 50 minutes from the venue. Do you know how much Taxies cost. I would understand if he lives about 20 minutes away. But an hour depending on traffic. Big No No.

The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Unfortunately I dont think youre going to find a ride if everyone you know is incapable of going. Asking for a ride online is basically signing your own death warrant. I hate to say this, but it doesnt look like youre going. Besides, the show is tomorrow. Not gonna happen.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Like Nate said, I don't think you're going if you don't have a ride by now and asking online isnt going to get you anywhere.

Mark

He said he lives about 50 minutes from the venue. Do you know how much Taxies cost. I would understand if he lives about 20 minutes away. But an hour depending on traffic. Big No No. [/b][/quote]
    Fifty minutes? Get a three to four hour headstart and walk. That's an easy jog. Even hitchhike if you're willing to ask online.

Dedicated

Dedicated LPA Addict LPA Addict

:lol:!

That's a great line! :lol:

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

:lol:!

That's a great line! :lol: [/b][/quote]
    well said!

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Fifty minutes? Get a three to four hour headstart and walk. That's an easy jog. Even hitchhike if you're willing to ask online. [/b][/quote]
    Blam.

:lol:

lpunderstassi

lpunderstassi Member

I ended up going. And LP was amazing!

lpunderstassi

lpunderstassi Member

I ended up going. And LP was amazing!

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Okay, after reading through this topic to kill time, i'm actually curious to how you got there?

Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

Me aswell??