PR04 Setlists

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Hahninator, Sep 25, 2005.

Hahninator

Hahninator Well-Known Member

I know LP changed up the setlists for a couple of shows. I needed some help with some of the shows though.

For Homdel, NJ:
    (anyone have full setlist?)
    Did LP/JZ play Numb/Encore or Big Pimpin/Papercut?
    I think they only did DOYS/LFY (since it went from Don't Stay to Papercut) and Jigga What/Faint. No idea though. Pretty sure they didn't do Izzo/In the End and positive POA/99 Problems/OSC wasn't played.

For Atlanta, GA:
    (anyone have a full setlist?)
    pretty sure they skipped Nobody's Listening and did it later. Went from Step Up to It's Goin' Down.

Additional PR04 stuff:
    -APFMH wasn't at all shows. Anyone have some shows it wasn't played at?
    -Was Ivan the Action figure NOT on It's Goin' Down at a show?
    -Did anyone else appear in songs besides Bert on Faint, Jon on OSC and Snoop Dogg on IGD?

We all know Mountain View had A.06 and Sweet Child O Mine. Any additional shows where either songs were added or the setlist was changed up? A friend has said LP changed it up at one show and did Somewhere I Belong early, Lying From You late, and some other things but I really don't believe it.

Only setlist changeup I've ever seen LP do was Wantagh 01 when they were filming for HBO. Runaway intro was great :)

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Hey Mark, I just want you to know that they did Big Pimpin/Papercut at the NJ show too. I clearly remember someone saying that they did "Papercut (for the 2nd time of the show) mixed with Big Pimpin." So add that on there.

Hahninator

Hahninator Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks :)