Pre-Ordered MTM Copies...

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Foreshadowed_LP, May 10, 2007.

Foreshadowed_LP

Foreshadowed_LP Well-Known Member

Yello all,

Just a general discussion of who has pre-ordered their MTM album, which edition, from which site and have you gained an e-mail yet to confirm they have sent it.

I pre-ordered the special edition from play.com for £17.99 and usually when I pre-order the CD it arrives through my letterbox on the weekend. I usually receive an e-mail on the Thursday (today) around mid-afternoon to confirm my order is being sent, so hopefully I will see an e-mail from play in my e-mail box later on today.

If not, I will be ranting and raving as I do expect it here on May 12th and I would love to rock out to it on a Saturday rather than a Monday.

Anyway, what about all of you.

Discuss..

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

Pre-ordered the Superfan Package at Bandmerch.

and Pre-Ordered the iTunes version so I could get the exclusives.

Robot Man

Robot Man Well-Known Member

I pre-ordered the Special Edition CD/DVD/T-Shirt Package from Bandmerch.com. I have yet to receive an e-mail, and probably won't for a couple more days.

Foreshadowed_LP

Just got told as I was on the phone to play they have received the MTM product and are packing it now. So tomorrow morning should be when I receive the e-mail. Shame now, as it looks like I'll retrieve it on Monday and not Saturday.

BeneathYourSkin

BeneathYourSkin Well-Known Member

Same here.

sushilange

sushilange New Member

I've pre-ordered the album from www.amazon.de (Amazon Germany) they sent it yesterday! Today at 14.00pm the postman delivered it to me :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Since I got the album i'm still hearing it non-stop! :) Properbly i'll hear it through the whole night without sleeping :D

Foreshadowed_LP

Lucky you.

I had some processing problems this morning as I was changing my debit card details, but I changed it back to my old card details. So they e-mailed me at 2:46pm to confirm my order has been posted. Got to wait 3-5 days for it; meaning it will arrive on Monday morning.

I'll be listening to it at full volume non-stop from 6pm.