PROJECT: Reanimation II

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Søuł, Jun 30, 2013.

Søuł

Søuł As rogue as they come

It's been years since Reanimation was released. IMO, it was one of the greatest remix albums ever. But how much better would it be if we, the fans, could of contributed?

Welcome to the beginning of a project: Reanimation II. This is aimed at those talented-ass remixers out there. The objective is to create an album of songs from HTEP - LT and make a remix album. The album will be between 15-30 songs, depending on how many submissions come in.

It can be any LP song between Hybrid Theory EP and LIVING THINGS. I'm trying to aim away from the songs already remixed on the original Reanimation, however songs from Hybrid Theory and the EP will still be accepted.

To submit a song, post below with a link to your remix. The remix could be a completely new one which you made recently or a previous remix you're proud of. Not all submissions will be put on the album, only the ones that the fans say are the best.

If you're interested, post your link below. A tracklist and album cover will be made when enough submissions have been entered.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

This is my MMU entry for this month, would like to submit it for this as well. It's a Road's Untraveled Remix featuring a new verse from me.

zwieR.Z.

zwieR.Z. Well-Known Member

Well, basically my entire album A Different Perspective was very "reanimationish" but these tracks would probably fit best:

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

I think of Reliving Things as "Reanimation II".

Shmoanator

Shmoanator Guest

As do I.

Søuł

Søuł As rogue as they come

This'll span over more tracks than Reliving Things (which is awesome). I started thinking about this before Reliving Things was a thing so I decided to go with it.

I have your album on my iTunes haha, its amazing :) Thanks for contributing!

These are awesome! I'll use them for sure. Thanks for contributing!