Projekt Revolution Material

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by MidnightMovieMaker, Jun 30, 2004.

MidnightMovieMaker

MidnightMovieMaker Well-Known Member

Linkin Park said they'd play new material on the PR tour...but do you think that they'd also play stuff that they dont usually play such as hit the floor or forgotten or something off of the EP? :phoenix:

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

yer...... in that interview in the news section *see news section* they said there going to play some stuff that the fans havnt seen live before, which means to me some song like forgotton and song off the EP like you said. mind you they said that about the UK tour in 2003 (nov) and they didnt play that many different songs. but this time it will be different, with all the hype surrounding it all. i cant wait to see what they play actually ^_^ roll on PR:04

MidnightMovieMaker

MidnightMovieMaker Well-Known Member

ya they also said that about Meteora World Tour and all they did was Nobody's Listening My December Breaking the Habit and It's Going Down...i want to hear stuff like Part of Me, or Carousel(the demo version).....it would be kool if they added in Mikes freestyle from the Crawling Demo to the live Crawling. :phoenix:

~*Numb*~

~*Numb*~ Well-Known Member

i hope that they do play something new cause i am going to see it in august... and i know that it will be great either way but it would be nice to hear something new. :whistle: and if you would like to know what they will be playing, to hear it from me you will have to wait! (till august)