Question about the show

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Viper224, Nov 16, 2010.

Viper224

Viper224 Well-Known Member

Hi, I've been a fan of LP since I was about 8 years old (17 now) and I've never seen them live. However, since they're coming to DC I can finally see them :D. I'm a member of LPU so I was going to buy tickets for a friend and myself, but first I wanted to know since I'm not an adult will I need an adult to be with me? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I heard from someone that if alcohol is served then my friend and I wouldn't be able to go by ourselves. Thanks.

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

What about calling the venue and asking them? It venues policies, so it can change from one place to another

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

More likely than not, you're fine. But it'd be smart to check your venue's site, as Meryl said.

MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Looking back through multiple clips of live shows and pictures, not one looks a day under 18. Then again, I'm sure SOMEONE here is under 18 and has been to a LP concert...right? :blink:

Geoff

Geoff Hipster Kitty

guilty =P at the age of 14 =D

iNuBBiN

iNuBBiN Well-Known Member

I'm 18 and considered a adult, and the drinking age is 21 but I still go into bars & clubs with my older friends and they allow me to go in just not buy alcohol. So if what you are talking about is true then you would have to be 21 to attend the concert which i think is 99.999999999999999999999% not true. If it was then like 1/4 of the the people who would be able to purchase tickets would not be able to. I assure you that you are fine