Rate the...Stuff

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Nikki, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Avatar - 8/10. Cool, but nothing special.

Sig - 7/10. I like the pic, but the color choice is a bit bland and the text is nearly impossible to read.

2. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

Sig - Its nothing special but theres something that drags your eye to look at it :lol: Eyecatching. 8/10

Avatar - I dont really like it to be honest, But i guess it suits your Sig 5/10

3. RememberingNever

RememberingNever Well-Known Member

Very nice. Like the black and white look. I'll give you a 10/10 for both because there isn't any problems with anything.

You had these for a while now... maybe you should change it up a bit. ;)

4. Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Avatar: Very simple and has a border, which are the key things to me. Nice animation as well, but it seems to jump at the end. 9/10

Signiture: Again, very simple, but maybe too simple. Nice layout though I'll give you that. The fading thing underneath is cool as well, but that seems to jump as well :p. 7/10

5. Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Beautiful, and the way the text is coloured, so it's like a colour scheme...and the convo is real funny XD 8.5 for both

6. Vampire

Vampire Banned

Beautiful, and the way the text is coloured, so it's like a colour scheme...and the convo is real funny XD 8.5 for both [/b][/quote]
    Wow, that signature is one of the best I've ever seen. I'm really jealous. I already gave your avatar a 10 last time and now your signature deserves a 10. Excellent work, I really mean it.

7. Mechanical Christ

Wow, that signature is one of the best I've ever seen. I'm really jealous. I already gave your avatar a 10 last time and now your signature deserves a 10. Excellent work, I really mean it. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks hun ^_^

Oh my god. WHO IS THE GUY IN YOUR SIG. Far right. He looks...*cough* evil. What? Don'tlookatmeI'mnotimplyinganything. *cough* Anyway, your sig is awesome, what font did you use for the words Taste of Chaos? I love it! Some people sometimes don't realize the importance of having font that fits in. everything looks very fitted in nicely too, I have nothing to complain about. :p 9.5/10 for both.

8. Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Thanks hun ^_^

Oh my god. WHO IS THE GUY IN YOUR SIG. Far right. He looks...*cough* evil. What? Don'tlookatmeI'mnotimplyinganything. *cough* Anyway, your sig is awesome, what font did you use for the words Taste of Chaos? I love it! Some people sometimes don't realize the importance of having font that fits in. everything looks very fitted in nicely too, I have nothing to complain about. :p 9.5/10 for both. [/b][/quote]
    (Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance...he IS evil ;))

Awesome sig, as I've said before...wonderfully put together and its got fucking Marilyn Manson, How can it not get a 10/10.

9. Vampire

Vampire Banned

BuriedxTragedy:
    Avatar: It scrolls a little too fast but I like the font used: 7/10
    Signature: 10/10 I love what you did here. You kept the Taste of Chaos sign/logo on the left throughout the entire animation rather than placed it within the animation. Kick-ass job.

10. Unforgiver

Unforgiver jogo bonito.

Avatar: it's fine and simple - 7/10
    Signature: perfect size, has a border, good pic. - 10/10

11. Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Signiture: Nice Look. The Only Thing Wrong With It Is The Font And Color. 8/10

12. Mechanical Christ

Awesome, I love the way it matches and it's not just a 100x100 pixel square out of the original. And the download thing is so cool. 9.5/10

13. Kate

Avatar - 6/10. I like the morphing from one pic to another, but you might want to see if you can change your text color as the pics change so the text can be read.

Sig - 5/10. Same problem, and animated sigs slow down EVERYTHING. I'd ban them if I could.

14. Mechanical Christ

Too late? :p

8/10 for both. It's so simple yet peaceful...abstract. And you didn't do the *square out of the sig* thing for your av, so 8/10. Yep.

15. RememberingNever

:eek: You changed your username. I really liked your old one, but this one's cool too.

Well, I think I've already said that you deserve a perfect 10/10 for both. ;) I really like the effects on the sig.

16. Unforgiver

Unforgiver jogo bonito.

Avatar and Signature: I found both perfect, border, simple but not too simple (which i think is good), the sig. is perfect - 10/10

17. Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Avatar: Nice New One. Awseome Effect 10/10
    Signiture: Now that I look at it more I love it. the gold is just beautiful. 10/10

18. RememberingNever

Well, I guess they're both okay looking. Quite simple but very artistic. Nice colors. 7/10 for both

19. Kate

9.5/10 for both. They're neat, simple, the text works well, the little effect is pretty cool, the animated avatar isn't overdone (as so many are), they have borders, pretty much perfect but both could use a little kick of something.

20. Mechanical Christ

It was my real name but I felt a little...I don't know...weird.

same as before.