Reanimation and Living Things vinyl to be re-released in June

Discussion in 'News' started by Filip, Mar 12, 2016.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Seems like the holidays for collectors aren't over quite yet. After the recent announcement of Road to Revolution: Live at Milton Keynes and The Rising Tied being released on vinyl for the first time for Record Store Day 2016, new listings for Reanimation and Living Things have appeared on Amazon. As of right now, information is pretty confusing, as it hasn't yet been publicly confirmed, but our fellow fansite Linkin Park Live claims to have confirmed the release dates for both with the band's management to be June 3rd, while Amazon lists Renimation for April 29th. This goes hand in hand with CD Universe, who lists both Reanimation and Living Things to be released on June 3rd. Both releases will be released as a standard black vinyl, so this pressing of Living Things will be different from the original white vinyl. It's also noteworthy both Amazon and CD Universe show the CD cover of the album, instead of the vinyl one. Whether or not this is just a mistake is yet to be confirmed. Pre-orders are avaliable on both websites, with CD Universe offering slightly cheaper prices, which might be something you want to consider.

Source: Amazon | CD Universe | Linkin Park Live via A_Thousand_fans and Astat

One More Rob

One More Rob Well-Known Member

yay I am credited as source (sorta :D)
    I already own LT but considering the only vinyl copy of Reanimation is 3000 bucks this is defintelly something I want.

Xero-G

Xero-G Reborn LP Fan, and plan to stay that way.

This is a cool side release. It's actually fitting that Reanimation and Living Things are being released side-by-side, as they are both largely electronic. Of course, these two albums diverge in several other areas, so they aren't exactly alike.

Private Donut

Private Donut Well-Known Member

I hope Reanimation is a decent price, if it's reasonable I might consider getting it.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

"Reanimation" would be better paired with "A Thousand Suns" if anything ... but that's just my opinion.