Remixx

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by finaldude14, Oct 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    finaldude14

finaldude14 Well-Known Member

I know they said they would create a new album but did they say they would remix any of them at all???(sigle/ep/LPU etc).
    Sorry if this has been posted before

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

If they would, i'll jump in front of a train

htep.fan

htep.fan Well-Known Member

If they would, i'll jump in front of a train [/b][/quote]
    :lol: LMFAO :lol:

Me too, no more remixes!!!!

Garfield

Garfield Well-Known Member

Yeah, I mean, a few rmx are ok, but the whole album? it's too much. I don't see a reason why they would do it again. Personaly, I think people do it when they run out of creativety, 'cause, u know, bands usualy do it at the end of their cariere. I'm not saying that LP doesn't have creativety, but just 'cause they've proved they have it when they relesed meteora I don't get why did they bother rmxing the whole first album before relising meteora. it doesn't make sence :rolleyes:

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

We've had millions of discussions like this.

They will not come up with an remix album for Meteora. They might, however, come out with a few remixes from Meteora. Yes, they might be on the next LPU CD, but nobody knows yet.

Joachim

Joachim Well-Known Member

id still listen to it its all awesome LP music

NickelNine

NickelNine It's the gin talking >>>>> LPA VIP

mmm yum. meteora remixes. id rather have just hardcore rap mike songs on the lpu cd. mike owns all.

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

if there was a remix for metaora.
    id get it soo fast
    that i would get up 2 A.M at my music store and wait there untill they open. and be first to buy

note: im insane :whistle:

$pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I don't see anything wrong with another Remix album.

I do see a problem with remixing the whole CD, though.

They could do what Trent Reznor does, and just take 4, 5 or 6 songs off of his latest release, and remixes them, and has some other people come in and remix them. NOT put extra vocals on them, just re-arrange certain parts, etc.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Put it like this. Reanimation is to Hybrid Theory(a.k.a. keep the fans happy while we stall for more time for the new album) as Collison Course is to Meteora (a.k.a. keep the fans happy while we stall for more time for the new album) I'd really like to see Linkin Park do something with Trent Reznor. It will defitnally be the greatest thing ever.

RX8LP

RX8LP Well-Known Member

yeh i heard some fan on Q/A in LP.com ask a similar question. Whether or not you will be doing remixes of meteora (the Q was directed at mike offcourse). An mike said they will not be doing anything of the likes of reanimation because it was too much work. But what he did say was that he' had been working on some of the songs on meteora like "numb" and "faint" and maybe putting out some of those remixes on LPU cds or maybe as an EP or somethng like that. And he said that it wont exactly be a remix but a different kind of remix but something of the like.

I guess that turned out to be collision course as it is similar to a remix. So yeh... ;)

Boo

Boo Guest

that don't affect the other albums, so i would still listen to them, but the remix one would have to be crushed and burned, and that would have have to have been a gift, cuz i most likely would not go out and buy it unless i was high or something, or drunk...
    No, actually it would be enteresting to listen to it and stuff, but i honestly wouldn't go out and buy 1. :)

Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

no...reanimation wasnt that bad but it was enough for me to know that i do not want any more remixed albums from LP.

lol a train....i think i would too

SwhirlwindInsideOfYourHead!

SwhirlwindInsideOfYourHead! Member

I would definately buy the new album not jump in front of a train!
    But i would rather have new songs to enjoy (more linkin park yay!!)
    Im not in the LPU so im wondering is it good because im seriously thinking of joining!
    Plz someone answer that i would like to know!

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Can I drive the train please? :lol:

Timbo

Timbo Member

Gotta agree with "Personal Jesus". The only reason behind a remix album is to tide the fans over until the next REAL album (studio album) is released. While I'd like to hear a FEW remixes of the songs, a whole album would be a little annoying.

Evil Angel

Evil Angel Ambient

sorry no remixes of meteora mike said it in an interview.as for the "filler" album we already have collision course.Besides a new album is due now

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

according to mike (this was a long while ago), lp was going to remix a few songs - but not the whole album.

the next studio album for lp comes out i think around mid 2006 ... ?
    i would definitely get any remixes released - just for the sake of saying i have them.

(i've always aim to get just about every lp-related track i can, i wouldn't care if the remixes are bad.)

Mushroom Cloud

Mushroom Cloud Well-Known Member

What they need to do is release B-sides, instrumentals, and a few remixes that have been already made on an album (more then 6 songs please). That would be cool. But not a whole album full of remixes. Also, the song would have to be remixed by LP only.

Stick N move

Stick N move Well-Known Member

i heard that they would create a remix from meteora, not every song, but at least some songs.. i'm almost certain of it.. i saw it on www.linkinpark.com -before the whole site changed- under FAQ. strange that it's cancelled :(
    and to everyone who doesn't like reanimation.. reanimation is a good album. i know someone else said this before (don't know who) but reanimation is good in it's own way.. there is a lot rap in in the end, so they put more in it.. and by myself was a hard song, so they made it harder.. and so on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.