Roads Untraveled featured in new Need For Speed movie

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Narc85, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Narc85

Narc85 Well-Known Member

So I just got back from a late screening of the new Need For Speed movie. Fell asleep several times throughout (the mostly harsh reviews it's been receiving are mostly justified). However, imagine my surprise when the piano from Roads Untraveled starts playing? Sounded a little different after the first few notes but quickly realised it was in fact the song when Mike's vocals rang out over the cinema's sound system. They played a fairly significant portion of the song during a fairly critical scene.

Nice surprise either way. I'm a little shocked we hadn't heard of this earlier (forgive me if I've missed a post somewhere... I did search before posting this!).

Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

For as much as this song has been used in promos and in that movie, I'm stunned that they haven't played it lice yet. I heard it used on a promo for NBC's Revolution, then there were LPtvs and the Concert for the Philippines, and now this

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Since Zane made a news post about this, I'm going to close this thread. Any talk about Roads Untraveled in Need for speed should be talked about here. Thank you Narc for your contribution!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.