Scary Movies

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Andrea, Jul 14, 2003.

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

Yesterday I saw "Day of the Dead". It wasn't that scary but it was the best zombie movie I've ever seen. The movie was made in 1985, and I must say that it was one of the best old school movies I've seen. "Day of the Dead" is the third and last sequel of the Georger A. Romero's Living Dead trilogy. It's basically about the last surviving humans who struggle in a underground Bunker to control the Zombies or try to escape while one of them is a trader and wants to feed them to the Ghouls. Truly gory and graphic Horror movie that's a must see for those who like zombie movies.

Take a look at this picture....
    [​IMG]

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

Yeah, asians people are scary! (joe :lol:) [/b][/quote]
    ...Are you calling my ethnicity scary? :huh:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

Hahaha, when you said trader, I was thinking you meant he wanted to trade one of the last humans to the zombies or something. But now I see you mean traitor, hahaha, sorry, I just found that really funny. :lol:

BTW, I am not antagonizing the users. ;)

[Darken Hybrid]

[Darken Hybrid] Ambient

wow, I've been watching a lot of horror films lately. that's what's up. :D
    anyways, I saw Cut and The Blob. I like the gore in both films. I recomemd these 2 movies.

Alexis

Alexis Extremely H! Vltg3

I can barely sit through scary movies hahahaha but 28 Days was good and The Ring is always fun to watch on a staticy TV. In a cabin. At night. Like how I first saw it. :eek:

Jawknee

Jawknee Guest

I have yet to see a movie that scares me.

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I would've seen this topic sooner. I have a few suggestions.

Of course, there's the classics like 'The Shinning' and 'The Exorcist'. Even 'Carrie'. But I dig the horror movies of today. I don't have much of a collection but I've seen many. My favourites are: Ghost Ship, Thirteen Ghosts, The Haunting, House on Haunted Hill, The Others, Stir of Echoes, Final Destination (2), the Poltergiest movies, maybe even the Friday the 13th movies ... I'd go on but I'm getting tired of listing, ahah.

All in all, I'll watch any Horror movie out there... well almost.

Trapt

Trapt Banned

The Exorcist is scary when you first see it.

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

I saw that when I was like.. four years old. I kind of find that movie comedic now :chemist:.

Trapt

Trapt Banned

I saw that when I was like.. four years old. I kind of find that movie comedic now :chemist:. [/b][/quote]
    I thought it's hillarious after I watched it. I laughed at some things like when she threw up, and when her head spun around.