Seether News

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by LinkinTheory, May 1, 2004.

LinkinTheory

LinkinTheory Well-Known Member

Seether's lead vocalist/guitarist, Shaun Morgan, posted news on the Seether Message board on April 29, saying that the new album would be delayed a bit longer for a tenative release in January of 2004. But, to keep the fans busy, Disclaimer will be re-released worldwide, including 8 tracks not featured on the original release and completely remixed by Bob Marlette. Four of the new tracks are already released, "Sold Me", "Broken" ft. Amy Lee, "Out of My Way", and "Hang On", all of which can be found on different soundtracks. The other four songs are "Got It Made", "Love Her", "Take Me Away (unplugged)", and "Cigarettes". The CD, which will be released June 15, will also include a DVD which will include a live performance, music videos, and behind the scenes stuff.
    ------------
    If you haven't checked out Seether yet, do it now, because they are the hardest rocking South Africans I have ever heard.

EDIT: I had time, so I added a few new details. . .

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Whoa, a rereleased "Disclaimer". How awesome.

Judging by "Sold Me", "Hang On" and the new and improved "Broken", I can't wait for new Seether material.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Funny thing about "Sold Me" is that it was written in 1999.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Wow, it's like 'Re-release Fest 2009' this year.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

That awesome. I'll be getting that CD. Seether rock.

LinkinTheory

LinkinTheory Well-Known Member

Just another little tidbit: "Out of My Way", featured on the Freddy vs. Jason track is a studio version of a song that Saron Gas played live a few times, or so I hear.
    Also, the song "Broken", which Amy Lee sings so beautifully on, was written by Shaun Morgan, the lead singer, for his wife. The irony? Morgan divorced her and is now dating Amy Lee.

ProJecT NotHinG

ProJecT NotHinG Banned

I also heard that Shaun said that whoever has the first edition of Disclaimer has a real collector's item cause that version will be discontinued!

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

That usually happens when a CD gets rereleased, but Five Iron Frenzy's final album seems to be an exception. You can still find copies at their online store.