Singers

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by XxLPxX, Aug 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

Bryan

Bryan Guest

hmmm...In The End sounds pretty good, thats the only one i've heard so far.

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

I like By Myself too. :rolleyes:

LPchick4ever

LPchick4ever Ambient

in the end and by myself r pretty good but the guy singing chester's parts needs to let it all out and put in more emotion, he needs to work on that

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

Hi Im KiTo im the RaPpER !

and Bo7y is the singer....... um thanks for making a TOPIC on us WOW i cant believe you liked us this much...

thanks a lot .. um
    well see this is the deal

Hey every1 Im KiTo and me and my boy Bo7y we made some baddass ReMix songs .... if your interested to hear them please click the link below...

D3LiNkw3NT ProDuCTiONs

We are called D3LiNkw3Nt ProDucTionS... its our name so far... well now I want you to remember that in no way are we trying to be like LP (there is no way in this world) but also that we are doing these songs for fun and LIVE with no EQuipment... and they still SOUND DOPE! please post on here what you think... of them we really want to see what the public thinks... and you can leave your feedback as well on the site... and if you have any reQuest please say so! thanks for your time

your Fellow LPA'eR
    ¤KiTo½¤ - StAY D3LiNkW3nT

and thanks for Sokita for letting us know exactly what she wants and thinks will help!

And Thanks to the person who made us a TOPIC! We really appreciate it!

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

Person.. heh

I talk to you on AOL (unsociablepsycho) DURRRRRRRRR! :lol: :D

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

im sorry, but I almost think this is an insult to linkin park. no offense or anything, but they're not good at all.

and the guy singing Chester's parts sounds like he's in severe pain or something. its not even singing. it's just screaming

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

Dude, thanks for your comments....... but i mean look at it this way... This isnt music we made to get big on ..... this is music we made for our friends.. I mean you cant compare us with LP

first of all LP uses so many things to make theyre songs like that.... umm they dont record theyre music LIVe and then send it out with just that.... they fix it here and there and everywhere.... you know what were using to do this?

2 12$ dollar MICs and a pc with no SPECIAL SOFTWare at ALL! only sound recorder!

now where the HELL you gonna compare our remixes to LP kinda ####? come on! i mean ........ its an insult to me to have people like you listen in and then say this crap...... no offense but come on be rational LP has money we dont have aNY ....... kinda rhymes...... and we never Said we wanted to B like LP ........ and what kind of mics does chester and MIKE use? SPEACIAL ones that FIX the fuzzyness and tone down the trebile and the bass according to there vvoices ! not us remember whats our BUDGET 20 $ whats LP budget? thousands and thousands!

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

¤BuMP¤

¤KiTo½¤

¤KiTo½¤ Guest

¤BuMp¤ :joe:

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

well looks like you wont be bumping it too much longer. I think once was enough

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.