Single Release Date?

Discussion in 'News' started by Omar, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Yesterday on either Access Hollywood/Extra/Entertainment Tonight, they counted down the top 10 artists to look for in 2003. #9 on the list was Linkin Park, as they didn't have very much info on the subject, but claimed to look for the first single to hit airwaves towards the end of next month [February]. They heavily believe the next album will have Blockbuster written all over it and will serve up more success than Hybrid Theory.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Dude, all this news is coming so fast. This is so damn awesome. :D

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

i dont wanna hear anymore about new singles and Meteora :p now i want to her this new album so much!!! i dont want to wait till March.

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Yep. All of this is coming so fast. Everybody knew we would hit a point and info would drop on us like rain. This is great, I'm so excited. I wanna hear the new single.

Omar

as excited as I am, Ive been wating almost 3 years for this + im not going to ruin the experience like I did w/ RE"

Im "Holdin On 2 What's Golden" and not gonna listen 2 any songs...nt even the single..

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

I'm gonna try to stick with you Omi. One thing though, what do we do if we hear the single on the radio?

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

ya, i so totally ruined reanimation. i think everyone did. when i buy the cd ill like listen to a new song every few days ore something like that. B)

Omar

listen to a diff. radio station...

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

listen to a diff. radio station... [/b][/quote]
    Ok, I'm gonna follow through with you. But this is gonna take so much will power. When everyone's talking about the new single, I'm gonna be wanting to listen to it so bad. I don't know what I'm going to do. I think the single will be all I download and listen to before I buy it. But I'm gonna try to stick with you all the way Omi.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

i was going to try and not listen to the single but i guess somehow i will end up hearing it. my brother will probably download it and he will make sure i hear it. if some how i dont end up listening to it, he will talk about it all the time and try to sing it just to make me listen. :unsure:

Omar

Ok, I'm gonna follow through with you. But this is gonna take so much will power. When everyone's talking about the new single, I'm gonna be wanting to listen to it so bad. I don't know what I'm going to do. I think the single will be all I download and listen to before I buy it. But I'm gonna try to stick with you all the way Omi. [/b][/quote]
    IM me on AOL/AIM whenever u wanna listen, we've come this far let's not give up now :D Here's a few analogies I wrote up, have fun!

D/ling the songs b4 is like getting an STD on your first time. You'll feel ruined and never wanna do it again haha!

Listening to the single first is like losing virginity. Soon you'll want to have em all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.