Solo project

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by viktorignatov77, May 17, 2017.

viktorignatov77

viktorignatov77 Well-Known Member

Hey, guys! So, I am starting something like a solo project, an album. I have started writing lyrics like 2 weeks ago and I have written 2 songs already. My plan is something like LP in terms of writing. I will write like the whole summer until September or October and I will chose like 11-13 of the lyrics. The problem is I do not know what genre I want to write... My idea was like a soft pop rock. I have an acoustic and electric guitar, FL Studio installes, because in my town there are not many drummers, and I will use it for piano, synths etc. So can you give me some tips on how the working progress should be. And one more thing..I don't know if this is the right place to post this thread.:think:

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

This is the right sub-forum for this topic. :)

You really have to figure out the particular workflow that works best for you. To pick a style to play your songs in, I would say, just dive in and try different things until you determine that something will work. This is you expressing yourself, so I guess it just depends on what you like

viktorignatov77

Already trying things from pop to alternative rock to hip hop and R&B and then I combined them and it sounded great to me(that is the most important right?)

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

have you tried nu-metal tho :halfkappa:

viktorignatov77

Oh I would have but it is too non-mainstream :halfkappa: