Solon Bixler Leaves 30 Seconds To Mars

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Will, Feb 2, 2003.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

For those of you who are fans of 30 Seconds To Mars, you may or may not want to hear this news. Guitarist Solon Bixler has parted ways with the band. The band released the following statement in light of what happened:

"We are sorry to say, 30 Seconds To Mars and Solon have parted ways. As a result of this amazing but challenging past year of constant touring and promotion Solon has realized that life on the road is not what he had hoped for. Please do not look at this in a negative light. It was a difficult but inevitable decision that was made with complete respect and love. This separation is amicable and we wish him the best. All future plans will remain unchanged. we will be announcing his replacement momentarily."

This has ruined my entire day. I hope the band will be able to find a good replacement and that the band can continue to stay around and play the kickass music that they do.

This sucks. :(

HaRdCoRe_PuNk

HaRdCoRe_PuNk Well-Known Member

that sucks to hear dude.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

:( Poor Akuma.

I haven't really heard anything from them yet...but they sound alright from the things people have told me.

Anyway...I'm sure they'll be able to find a replacement...a good one. I mean...loads of bands have had people leave...but then carried on.

Look at Feeder (I like them anyway) Their drummer died...but now they have a replacement and they are still playing the same stuff well if not better

Chin up mate! :D

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

that sucks! 30 Seconds To Mars are good!! they better find a good replacement or that will be heaps bad <_<

White Pony(turntables)

White Pony(turntables) Ambient

is he related to cedrick bixler?