Music Some of my older remixes...

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by Reflectionist, Jan 19, 2014.

Reflectionist

Reflectionist Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

Hey guys... I managed to forget some of my older remixes that are still up on YouTube. I've decided to share them with you, here. I've come a long way, for sure. At the time of this In The End remix, there weren't multitracks, just a couple of loops that were out there from the "Make Your Own Mash-Up" thing, which weren't great quality to begin with. At any rate, I'll stop being pretentious and verbose and just post some links for you guys:

In The End
    Remember the Name - Vocals are out of time, but when I did the remix, I couldn't tell.
    Korn - Coming Undone
    Even Stars Burn Out -- Given Up vs One Step Closer. Identity Crisis would have never been made if this mash-up didn't exist. Its the first LP vs LP mash-up that I ever produced, and it's the first time I included samples from other Linkin Park songs.
    This. Is. Entertainment. Remix of Don't Stop by Innerpartysystem--I recorded myself singing harmonies throughout the remix.

And just for shits and giggles:
    Exercise. Just being silly, making up dance moves and rapping Esaul and Reading My Eyes over Bleed it Out.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

You actually did it. :rolleyes:

Reflectionist

Reflectionist Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

I did. It wasn't nearly the pain in the ass I expected. :p