Somewhere I Belong

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Well, as most of you know, Linkin Park have released the title of their next single, entitled 'Somewhere I Belong'.

According to Phoenix, Linkin Park bassist, the members of LP have just finished the shooting of the video, and will start to edit and implement special effects very soon.

"I was just visiting the boards [http://forums.linkinpark.com], and I thought I'd drop a quick note. First of all, seeing all of your excitement and support on the boards today gave me the chills. I can't wait for you all to be able to hear the album. I think it is the best music we have ever written, and the six of us are all very excited to start touring again. Second, to give a bit of info, we just finished shooting the video for the track "Somewhere I Belong." Mr. Hahn is directing the video, and so far it looks like it's going to be great. I look for to seeing all you in the not too distant future."-- Phoenix

There has been no set date of release for the single/video as of yet. Any mention of February 2nd being the release date should be treated as a rumour and not actual fact.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Phat. This video is going to rule every video LP has ever made and then some.

Hybrid Soldier

Hybrid Soldier Y2K

lets just hope it premiers in early february!!! :D

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Yea it will leak within a few weeks or even closer I'm pretty positive, but I liked all LP videos so far [except for the re" ones and POA], but this one will still be kick ass! I bet somebody from the set has taped the song...

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Oh this is so awesome. I can't wait for the video, if I'm tempted to. Leakage will be happening soon. And a lot of fakes are out, some could be real. You never know.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

How could you not like the video for ’’Pts.Of.Athrty?’’ You’ll make Joe sad.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

How could you not like the video for ’’Pts.Of.Athrty?’’ You’ll make Joe sad. [/b][/quote]
    no, I didnt like the cheesy ones like Frgt/10 and Kyur 4 The Ich, that one was tight, but needed more of LP in it...

linkinkid87

linkinkid87 Member

where did this whole february 2nd rumor start?

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Some guy on the official LP.com message boards said he heard from a reliable source it was February 2nd. There's still time to see if he's right, but he hasn't said anything else on the subject. I think he just wanted to start a rumor.

Remasterbated

Remasterbated Banned

I've learned to ignore poeple that say they got info "from a reliable source" , unless i hear it from LP i'm not going to believe it , unless Omi or someone else knows

:phoenix: REANIMATED

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Well trust me, when we post news and say we have CONFIRMED news thats very reliable, as we were correct with the release date, the tracklisting and even Linkin Park's new album name.

At this site we try to be as correct as possible with our news, and so far we've only been wrong once, and we actually turned out being correct anyways lmfao. So I say thats pretty good :D .

Now, we dont have any details on the single release but you can be sure that we are busting our butts off to find any legit news on the release date of the single. ;)

XeroTheory

XeroTheory Banned

yep

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Try not to only post 1-worded comments, they dont really contribute anything to the topic. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.