Spring Tour Confirmed

Discussion in 'News' started by Will, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

LIES ALL LIES! :chemist:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Thanks. :)

*bans Omar*

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Cameron, there's something you need to realize. You've put us down in public several times despite us asking you to stop immediately. Because of your behavior you've become an issue to the staff and I can tell you right now, that's not something everyone can manage to do.

I barely believe the idea that you are different then most of the people we've banned. Judging by our records, because of your behavior, you should have been banned already. If you don't believe insulting of staff is enough of an offense, let me also remind you that you've belittled members several times and have been PMed/contacted about that behavior. Now answer me this, how can that type of behavior make you any better then the people we've banned in the past?

Granted, you are different from anyone we've threatened to ban before in the sense you haven't cursed us out, or threw a million insults our way. But that's nothing considering you broke the rules in the first place.

I hate to be harsh but I don't respect it when members turn the other cheek to the polite requests of our staff. We work our asses off and certainly dont need to be disrespected, like you have done to us in the past.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Because of that choice, I'm sitting here with an uncertain future on these boards.

I don't believed I've ever been PM'ed about anything of the sort. If the staff contacted me through e-mail, then there's the problem. I've switched to a personal e-mail address quite a while back, and I haven't and don't have any plans of changing the e-mail in my profile because I want to avoid being e-mailed spam. For future reference (am I even going to have a future here after this?), please contact me through PM, or on AIM if I am online.

The only reason why I'm doing what I can to stay here is to resolve the current issue at hand, Derek. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.