Star Wars Galaxies

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by lpassailant, Dec 31, 2004.

lpassailant

lpassailant Well-Known Member

I have to tell the world about star wars galaxies, It is a massive online multiplayer game for the pc. It's not great just 'cause it's starwars, but because it is just like real life. anything you can do in real life you can do in the game. Including jobs...I know strippers, my friend is a mayor, I know a squad leader, Yes i know a jedi, an armorsmith, a tailor, a ranger, a scout, hell, I know a bio-engineer! You can do anything from sneeze all over somebody, to giving them the finger, wafting away a certain stench ;) There are more then ten planets, each with over 40 cities, and if you run on foot from city to city, you are in for atleast an hour's hike (no joke) It blew my circuits when i was first told to check it out, if you are looking for a great game, play galaxies, it's truly amazing, there are over one million people per any givin server, if any of you already play, i'm on the Lowca server, same name...say hi! If you wanna check it out, join Lowca and I can hook you up.

Check out the game at: http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/movies.jsp

Check out more cool videos (especially the E3 trailer) at: http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/e...ions_movies.jsp

you will need quicktime.

Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

If only I had the $10 a month or whatever to play these MMORPG things, I would definitely be playing this one. But thanks for giving me the videos...

lpassailant

I believe it's 5 dollars a month, and 13 for three, and like 22 for six, etc...

Branden

Branden hey! LPA Super Member

Well then, I guess I could look into it... maybe... once I get a job... :unsure:

lpassailant

Alright, I'm sure you will like it. ;)

kenthebear

kenthebear Member

I prefer Star Wars Battlefront, and thats free...

lpassailant

I tried it... eventually you just "Beat" it... I've never found I had nothing to do in galaxies.