Stone Temple Pilots With Chester Bennington Confirm Oklahoma City Show

Discussion in 'News' started by Hybrid, Jun 15, 2013.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Stone Temple Pilots with Chester Bennington have announced today that that they will be playing in Oklahoma City, OK on September 13, 2013 at the OKC Downtown Airpark. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am through Ticket Storm.

[thumb]http://i2.wp.com/stonetemplepilots.com/files/2013/06/L9O0145_final-1024x683.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=300%2C200[/thumb]

Are you planning on attending the show? Please stop by our forums and let us know!

Source: StoneTemplePilots.com via Kæton.

MarcusArelius

MarcusArelius Well-Known Member

Chester, shouldn't you be concentrating and working with your fellow band-mates of the last decade on the next album?

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Yeah, because ONE show will totally ruin LP's new album. People should fucking chill about STP, no one was making a big deal out of it when he was working with DBS.

Hybrid

Preach, sista. Preach!

TheBalance

TheBalance Banned

I'll be glad when Chester's mid-life crisis is over and done with.

Geki

Geki >.

Pretty cool new pic of STP. If I lived anywhere near Oklahoma I would totally go. I hope they come to the North East someday, maybe NYC.

Hybrid

I don't get why people insist that chester rolling with STP is a bad idea... This might help Chester find alternative ways of writing music. As a fan, that is exciting.

Qwerty19

Qwerty19 Well-Known Member

Because Chester is our LP-slave. He have to work for us fans 24/24, period. Nothing else matters. And he can't do anything else to begin with. Because we won't allow him.

[/sarcasm]

Anyway, that's cool news I guess :) Although I'm not directly concerned, since it's an US date ^^'

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I really hope they do a show in or around Pensacola. I would love to go see them.

wolflink

wolflink I feel very privileged in debt for my thirst

Sshhhhhhhhhhh remember this is the new STP/LPAassociation
    We are pro STP, I am proSTP
    Despite and forget the fact that i´ve never mentioned that band in almost 8 years in this site and suddenly i like STP
    Do you think That makes me an hypocrite???? Please be honest.
    But, I agree with your quote while i disagree with everything else you said.
    Good for you chester.:chuck:

:nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan:

Qwerty19

Qwerty19 Well-Known Member

Well, yeah, I bet you're in fact a diehard STP fan. With tons of posters of them in your room, and all of that stuff.

It's easy to notice when 90% of your posts are related to STP. What a devoted fan you are. I must admit, I admire this ;)

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Well, then, maybe Linkin Park shouldn't have shows scheduled at this point either.

Hybrid

If I can find STP news to post just to piss people off, you can bet your ass that I will do it. Your facetious comment here not only came across as rude, it has come across as disrespectful as well. Congrats with that. Your disrespectful trolling of STP news is going to buy you an infraction or a permanent vacation from these boards. Normally I would advise against that, but having to continuosly defend news stories that we post is getting old quick and I honestly wouldn't mind not having to defend our news stories anymore. Take that as you will.

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Um... is the "with Chester Bennington" necessary? :lol:

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Remember when I said you'd get an infraction if you continued to derail threads concerning STP? Yep that still applies. I'm pretty sure this is your second one too so one more and you'll be on a permanent break from the LPA.

Let this be made clear to everyone, our job is to report anything connected to band members INCLUDING side projects. We will not sit by idly and be disrespected by people who can't get that through their thick heads. Either be nice or don't post in the threads you don't approve of. It's that simple.

Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

Was thinking the same thing :lol:

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

When Chster was busy with DBS, LP wrote ATS, which is the best album to date. So let him play around with STP if it means we get another album with the quality of ATS.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

The band, working without Chester for a while, produced some great results indeed. :lol: So it'd be interesting to see if that happens again

MarcusArelius

MarcusArelius Well-Known Member

ATS is probably their worst album, but that may be up for interpretation. Looking at worldwide sales though for each album would also indicate that ATS is one of, if not the worst album.

Decay

Decay Well-Known Member

High sales =/= quality. Not sure if you're going with that, but yeah, just pointing that out.

But indeed, what's good and what's not is up for interpretation. ATS is their best album for me, though.