Story of the Year's Return?

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by THATgirl, Mar 11, 2013.

THATgirl

THATgirl You know... The one... That one...

So I was stalking my friends on facebook the other day when I noticed a post from the previously thought dead in a fire Story of the Year.

According to their post they're touring again and celebrating Page Avenue's 10 year anniversary with by playing it all the way through. On top of that they're release an acoustic version of Page Avenue AND promising to work on a new album.

Not sure who's a fan, but I dig these guys. I think they have an odd/even curse going on right now because I much prefer they're first and third albums over the other two. So high hopes for their 5th album and I can't wait to hear the acoustic schtick.

So. Who's going to dance and head bang with me to them like it's Orwellian 1984?

Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Page Avenue was amazing. I never listened to anything else though, for some reason.

ernieball003

ernieball003 Well-Known Member

They kind of faded from the spotlight after Until the Day I Die was overplayed, but theyve still been active. I think their last album came out a year or two ago..

THATgirl

THATgirl You know... The one... That one...

It was called The Constant. Which is appropriately titled for something that lets me down every time I try to listen to it.