Suicide

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by hybriddragon, Apr 30, 2004.

1. ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

Unfortunately. *sighs* [/b][/quote]
    indeed :mellow:

2. Leeuwnie

Leeuwnie Well-Known Member

Excuse me for being a little offtopic... But now that I read this..

Is it just me or are there a lot of peolpe out there who are depressed/cut themselfes ect.?

I know I feel like #### sometimes... But I really didn't know so many others did too....

3. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

A lot of us do...in fact, it's probably safe to say that everyone does at some point in their lives. Your teen years, of course, will be the worst...relationships will go wrong (I'm walking proof of this one), etc... Most of us, however, just keep it inside...and that just adds to the problem. Venting is good. Real good. It's nice to have someplace like this that we can all just spill our feelings and have people that can actually support each other and help one another back onto their feet, instead of just spitting "haha, you're a pathetic little loser, go away" like you'd probably get most other places on the internet. I must admit, the last few months have been the worst of my life, and honestly, it's going to be quite some time before I come back on top. Thing is, though, the people here have given me hope that yes, I will be back on top one day.

It's what gets me, and all of us, through...

Thank God for the LPA! (w00t) :lol: Everyone here rocks B)

4. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I've never once thought about commiting suicide. I guess that makes me more emotionally stable, or maybe just abnormal. Sure, everyone gets depressed over some things, but nothings worth killing yourself over. Unless you're about to get mauled by a bear or you're falling towards jagged rocks. :lol:

5. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Well put, Mark. I've never contemplated killing myself either, but I'm just sorta in a depressed state right now. Whatever can go wrong has...

6. ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i think that makes you emotionally strong.

7. rosanna

rosanna Well-Known Member

ahh...suicide...one of my many weaknesses. it is an addiction let me tell you. how great it would be to end my life. but i don't for some reason, and i really don't know why. maybe cuz somewhere something will get better for me and i know that i can't experience it if i am dead, but whatever the reason, i am obviously still here. so hang in there.

8. ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

hold on.

9. hmartin84

hmartin84 Well-Known Member

I think you should do your best to get through your problems. Suicide is never the answer.

10. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I think you should do your best to get through your problems. Suicide is never the answer. [/b][/quote]
    That was over 3 months ago.

11. Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

That was over 3 months ago. [/b][/quote]
    Has hybriddragon posted since the second page...I hope he/she didn't do what I think he/she did.

12. RememberingNever

RememberingNever Well-Known Member

Has hybriddragon posted since the second page...I hope he/she didn't do what I think he/she did. [/b][/quote]
    :eek: That would be sad. I hope he/she is ok.

Suicide doesn't solve anything.

13. Atomic125

Atomic125 Member

I'm too lazy to read all of this, but I'll give my thoughts. Sorry if I interrupted anything.

To take one's life is murder, even if it's your own. The only difference is you don't have all the jail time. If you believe in Heaven and Hell, murder being the last thing you did isn't gonna look to good on your report card. And if not, and you think this is all there is, then why end it? I'd live my life to its fullest if I thought there was no after. Either way, I don't get suicides. Thy're just a rash action in depressed times, what you need is the family and friends to remind you of the things here and what comes after (whether nothing or something) and if you haven't sunk too far down, you'll have the sense as to at least stay alive.

(I may have sounded harsh, but I didn't mean to. Looking back I think that some of the things could've been taken the wrong way, so I apologize. Please take them as a kind opinion. ;) :) ;))

14. RememberingNever

RememberingNever Well-Known Member

Some people feel they arn't loved by family/friends so they find suicide the only way to escape from all the pain.

I still can't find suicide being a way to escape from all the pain. I don't know how people think this will solve anything. Someone must really explain this to me... how will suicide help you?

15. TheVoodoo

TheVoodoo Well-Known Member

If you think no one loves/cares about you just PM me please. I care about you all whether I know you or not. And I know lots of people on the LPA care deeply for you. Why kill yourself to end the pain when you can beat suicide by talking to your friends here. I know you'll still hurt but things will come into your life that will make you happy and forget and heal the pain.

16. Atomic125

Atomic125 Member

We needa few more people like TheVoodoo out here.

17. JoJaDaWg

JoJaDaWg Active Member

Don't commit suicide, there are a ton of people who care about you. Plus, if you go and commit suicide, then you will hurt all of the people who do care for you and then that will make them depressed and they will want to commit suicide, etc. Its not a series of events that will be good for society.

18. rosanna

some problems aren't temporary, and i am not gonna lie and say that life is better than death, (besides the fact that i wouldn't know~i've never died) and i have thought about suicide, but people that you think wouldn't care really would if they realized you were gone.

19. ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i know... but then again... sometimes youre life can hurt them more than youre permement... grrrr i cant spell... death.
    at east that seems to be the case with me. im probably wrong though.

20. rosanna

i know... but then again... sometimes youre life can hurt them more than youre permement... grrrr i cant spell... death.
    at east that seems to be the case with me. im probably wrong though. [/b][/quote]
    yeah i get what youre saying. and you know what is worse? when people think you are suicidal to get back at them. um...no that is called MURDER! the only person that gets hurt from suicide is yourself, unless you count all the people who would miss you later on.