Surprizes In Store For Spring Tour

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Dec 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

You know what would be a good surprise? If the band played naked. It'd be a damn good surprise ;).

Just joking :mellow:.

Mcnasty

Mcnasty Y2K

:mellow: sure you are :rolleyes:

lp_fan23k

lp_fan23k Well-Known Member

:lol: can they actualy do that if they wanted to.?

fearphobic

fearphobic Well-Known Member

i agree with u completely. itz unfairness!!! i wanna hear them live, and i live in Asia too. damn it!!!!

next album in 2005? thatz a pretty long wait, but i don't mind waiting that long, as long as the album is worth it. whoa, i just used the word "long" like 3 times in the same sentence...lol.

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

:mellow: sure you are :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Don't bet on that...

:lol:

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

dude i hope they come back to england! they kicked major ass when they played in manchester!! ^_^ 2005 sounds good 2 me!

Jamie

Jamie Super Member LPA Super Member

I'm so there if they come over here again! I can see it now, me, JJ my gf rockin out to LP!

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

well britney and christina are drawing closer............ :rolleyes:

Ryan

Ryan You Greasy Bastard LPA Super VIP

I just read the interview and Mike says that he doesn't expect a new studio set to hit the streets until early 2005 at the soonest.

It doesn't say around the spring of 2005 :mellow: [/b][/quote]
    Now just when do you think the spring of 2005 is? Do you think that would be considered early 2005 or would that be the later part of 2005. Spring starts in like March, and march is in the first quarter of the year so i wold think that is considered the early part of the year.

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

well i hope they do step up, that would rcok, i will be in atlanta march 2, which is cool, my parents will help pay since my b-day is march 3!!!!! hopefully the concert goes after midnight, then i will be at an lp concert for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any way, its long wait till some new stuff, but a, it better be as good as hybrid and meteora!!! if i have to wait that long!

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

HELL YEAH! WORCESTER BABY! Cant wait to see them

HEHE, I got dismissed from school just to check for the presale tickets today when they came out. JK, I was sick

Songs usually not played at concerts would be f ucking awesome

xYoungNhopeLessx

xYoungNhopeLessx Member

I wish they were coming here for that tour. :( But anyways I saw them last night at Christmas concert and they played BTH and It's Going Down and it was so awesome!

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

They played "Hit The Floor" on their tour in Europe in the spring and on various spots on the Underground tour.

Right now, the list looks like:

Breaking The Habit
    Nobody's Listening
    Hit The Floor
    Easier To Run
    Forgotten
    Carousel
    Part Of Me
    And One
    Step Up
    My December
    It's Goin' Down
    Dedicated
    High Voltage

Edit: The may also play "Shifter," Nocturnal" and the full version of "A.06." "Shifter" and "Nocturnal" were completed songs for Meteora but weren't put on the album, and they never finished "A.06" just because it didn't fit in.

A lot of those songs fans haven't heard live, and a lot they haven't played for a really long time.

jman200416

jman200416 Member

I think you're mistaken. I think Shifter and Nocturnal were working titles for songs that are on Meteora, but I may be wrong. That's what I thought I had heard, however.

I'd love to see them perform "It's Goin' Down." Also "High Voltage." I saw them perform that one on the Rock and Roll HOF concert, it was a great performance! March 1st, can't wait. :D

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Nope. After the tracklisting for Meteora was released, Mike talked about two extra songs called "Nocturnal" and "Shifter."

tkd_rap

tkd_rap Banned

Nope. After the tracklisting for Meteora was released, Mike talked about two extra songs called "Nocturnal" and "Shifter." [/b][/quote]
    are they on the lp 3.0 cd? if so i am so getting the mebership!!! if they arent, are they out any where?

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

are they on the lp 3.0 cd? if so i am so getting the mebership!!! if they arent, are they out any where? [/b][/quote]
    they havnt been released or leaked yet, no-one knows if they actually ever will

DHopper

DHopper Well-Known Member

LP also played "It's Goin Down" at the December 8 show in Indianapolis. Also, they brought a fan out of the crowd to play guitar during "Faint". The guy who played it was great at it. Props to him.

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

Awesome news.

I think this proves further more that they have been listenning to the fans. It seems like in every post at the LPMB, people are telling them how much they enjoyed the EP and what it had to offer lyrically and how much they think that Meteora pares in comparission to it. I mean, if your LP and you hear people saying that all over your own message board, what would you do? You'd probably decide to play them live for those fans - which would be what they are doing.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

I read/participate in those threads (they're really just a spelling bee and englist exam in message board form) but they offer creative criticism and show that they are not satisfied.

and I hope they come to LA for PR:04 :whistle:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.